• Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

Astral Chain and Bayonetta are on the same universe then?Ā :enigma:

Weā€™re those Astral Chain characters?? interestingā€¦

the direct was so good

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I wonder how much the online expansion is gonna cost tbh. It's a bummer that jts not a free addition . Nintendo needs to chill with the cashĀ grabsĀ 

Well, they have to pay licenses to sega and microsoft for their gamesĀ :enigma:

3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Weā€™re those Astral Chain characters?? interestingā€¦

yeah, the dog was Lappy, police's mascot and the art style is very Astral Chain too

AC_john_3049rue9afu_01-1024x576.png

Bayo's voice doesn't sound the same tho:bradley:

Phaye Monster

Omg the Kirby game looks AMAZING. A 3D game is really what the franchise needs and it looks so good.Ā 
An Animal Crossing DIRECT??? Thatā€™s big news. Not just Brewster but a whole gosh dang DIRECT?? Thatā€™s big content coming. Iā€™m SO excited. I actually didnā€™t expect anything for AC.Ā 
The Roost music nearly brought me to tears, my god.Ā 
I canā€™t wait for N64. I need to play the Zelda games on it.Ā 
This Mario cast is ridiculous, but at least theyā€™ll still have Charles Martinet.Ā 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

I'm f-cking asking for a refund for the Mario 64 :grr:

My personal list of games that I am excited aboutĀ 

- New chocobo racing game

- new Kirby game

- the roost expsnsion ACS

- Bayon3ttaĀ 

- Splatoon 3

- N64 games on membership

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

ACNH Direct :

The Roost museum expansion (you can see the interior in the video but it's highly blurred)

New 100 Amiibos cards with possibly new villagersĀ 

2nd or 3rd week of October and update in novemberĀ 

The datamine with the 1000 new items, cooking and vegetables were probably true since November is the Thanksgiving updateĀ 

RodeckDanny

Omg Chocobo Racing... was anyone else obsessed with the PS1 version as a child? I'm SO gonna buy this game, I liked it more than Mario Kart.Ā 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

PrincessGUY

Disappointed but not surprised that goldeneye isnā€™t included in the n64 VC. Whoever owns the rights to that game is keeping it under lock and key which sucks because itā€™s one of my favesĀ :bradley:

6 minutes ago, PrincessGUY said:

Disappointed but not surprised that goldeneye isnā€™t included in the n64 VC. Whoever owns the rights to that game is keeping it under lock and key which sucks because itā€™s one of my favesĀ :bradley:

it won't happen, the game is kinda doomed, the publisher is Nintendo, the Developer is Rare, but Rare is owned by Microsoft and Microsoft, as friendly as they are, said a big no, because Nintendo said a big no to their remastered version.

Unless both companies will say f-ck it and release both old and remastered version for everyone except Sony, we won't get it.

PrincessGUY
10 hours ago, River said:

it won't happen, the game is kinda doomed, the publisher is Nintendo, the Developer is Rare, but Rare is owned by Microsoft and Microsoft, as friendly as they are, said a big no, because Nintendo said a big no to their remastered version.

Unless both companies will say f-ck it and release both old and remastered version for everyone except Sony, we won't get it.

Exactly. Itā€™s a shame but I agree itā€™s never happening, I just want to play it on something other than an emulator šŸ˜«

Archived