Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

First Look: Love for sale eyeshadow palette (Haus Labs)

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is actually cute and the type of product I expected.

I know she’s trying to release products to coincide with music releases but they never really met my expectations until this one.

Instead of a Chromatica palette we got a Stupid Love palette, that has blues and oranges for some reason instead of pinks and greens like you would expect.

The Bad Kid Vault was cute but it only had old products I think. She should’ve released a Born This Way palette or something like that with reds, greys, teals and other colors iconic of the era.

She should have products to represent each era. Just imagine an ARTPOP palette to celebrate the anniversary or something like that.

53 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

I love how she tweets “made in Italy (like me)”

she’s so adorable 

random fact, a famous italian science communicator wrote a book about "lies in the makeup industry" and she visited a big italian makeup factory, where they told her most of makeup is made there and a big chuck of the products are the same exact thing, but they are sold in different price ranges :bear:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

HEARTSTOP
15 minutes ago, A MESS said:

random fact, a famous italian science communicator wrote a book about "lies in the makeup industry" and she visited a big italian makeup factory, where they told her most of makeup is made there and a big chuck of the products are the same exact thing, but they are sold in different price ranges :bear:

It's the same for glasses, sunglasses, clothes etc. Many times the only difference is the label and PRICE.

IDGAF

Archived