Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

First Look: Love for sale eyeshadow palette (Haus Labs)

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticainmyhead

the creative concept of Haus Labs is so weird. It somehow feels distorted when I think of her products and how they are presented and know that Gaga is behind this brand. Like she is the face of it. From the very beginning people were complaining about this that her brand isn't "Gaga" enough and I wasn't agreeing with them completely but the more products she releases this is the only thing that appears to be consistent. It's not Gaga enough. Though these LFS pallette shades for the first time match with the theme. It's classy, chique and Jazzy. But the Stupid Love pallette and the Bad Kids vault was very off-topic when it comes to shades, packaging and overall marketing in my opinion. But maybe her little monsters aren't even the main target group in the first place. Idk it's weird

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Patriziaa Reggiani

Why does the OP have so many LMAO'S :air:

I will not watch House of Gucci

Cello
24 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Why does the OP have so many LMAO'S :air:

Why does every single Haus Labs thread ever created have so many LMAO'S :bear:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

AnglerfishbraBENUS
5 hours ago, venusinmyhead said:

the creative concept of Haus Labs is so weird. It somehow feels distorted when I think of her products and how they are presented and know that Gaga is behind this brand. Like she is the face of it. From the very beginning people were complaining about this that her brand isn't "Gaga" enough and I wasn't agreeing with them completely but the more products she releases this is the only thing that appears to be consistent. It's not Gaga enough. Though these LFS pallette shades for the first time match with the theme. It's classy, chique and Jazzy. But the Stupid Love pallette and the Bad Kids vault was very off-topic when it comes to shades, packaging and overall marketing in my opinion. But maybe her little monsters aren't even the main target group in the first place. Idk it's weird

i think she’s being safe on purpose. i feel like it’s used a lot behind the scenes - i mean they would have had to buy it for the movie and stuff. 

i think this is the first Gaga moment .. it’s very much in line with what she’s creating, but also timeless and chic. 

i think she’ll reference herself more and more as time goes on

Blastertoyo
7 hours ago, imitalian said:

Cant believe she is doing a palette for Love For Sale and didnt do one for Chromatica where it was all about colors

Why do I have a feeling that the Chromatica palette would literally be the same just with different pics and names

and like 

one hot pink 

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

TimisaMonster
7 hours ago, imitalian said:

Cant believe she is doing a palette for Love For Sale and didnt do one for Chromatica where it was all about colors

The way she ignored that album sooooooo hard is honestly cringey at this point...I honestly thought it was finally gonna be skin care but...no....more pallets 2 years later...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

12 hours ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

yay another palette...:saladga:

We need new products like foundations, concealer or skincare.

5 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I honestly thought it was finally gonna be skin care but...no....more pallets 2 years later...

Precisely why it's a startup, not a partnership with Coty, Inc. or whatever. She's free to do whatever she wants.  

No, HL is not a full line, but it doesn't have to be. Whatever works for them! 🙂

she/her/hers

tylertremallose
13 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

718Aow98adL._SL1400_.jpg

in my opinion, thats not really a colorful palette. its a blue palette. 

11 hours ago, venusinmyhead said:

It's not Gaga enough... But maybe her little monsters aren't even the main target group in the first place. Idk it's weird

Haus Labs is created for fans like me with a 9-5 job. 

The vast majority of her fans are NOT stage performers or Lady Gaga impersonators! 

Gaga can use it on and off stage. I can use it everyday. That's the point! 😍

she/her/hers

LaMaisonGaga
1 hour ago, Sunny21 said:

Precisely why it's a startup, not a partnership with Coty, Inc. or whatever. She's free to do whatever she wants.  

No, HL is not a full line, but it doesn't have to be. Whatever works for them! 🙂

it's been a startup for almost three years now let's give it up delishes

lamaisongaga.com

Only thing I’m worried about is how talc is the first ingredient in the mattes. Could be extremely chalky and can irritate sensitive eyes. I’d rather use shadows with mica as the first ingredient. 

I’d like to see more swatches, I might buy it anyway because of the theming but honestly I bought the Stupid Love palette and it was less than stellar. They have to do better and they better put their money where their mouth is 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Archived