Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Years & Years tease new single 'Crave'

Original Diva

Featured Posts

Original Diva

It has been around 5 months since the release of his single 'Starstruck' and now, Years and Years (aka Olly Alexander) is back and ready for the release of his new single 'Crave', which he teased a snippet of on BBC Radio 1 in August. The Twitter link above has the snippet of the new song!! It aounds FIREE I'm so excited :giveup:

excuse me no

Original Diva
29 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

28th of September :giveup:

Hide contents

Album 'Night Call' on January 7th

Interesting. I saw it would be released on the 24th of september, not the 28th... We shall see!

Is there a source for this information?

excuse me no

Original Diva
1 hour ago, Earthfan said:

Excite for this! Loved Starstruck. I kinda wish he'd rebrand himself as Olly Alexander

Me too! I know he has addressed it and all, but I really don't understand why he insists on continuing as Years and Years... Maybe its a contract binding thing? Who knows, honestly...

excuse me no

ELECTROHEART

Omg

I just heard the snippet and the beat slaps! Not a big fan of that vocals tho, but we will see! Starstruck sounded totally different from the TikTok snippet :enigma:

I'm excited because he seems to come back to the synthpop-dance sound of Communion :giveup:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Original Diva
14 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

Omg

I just heard the snippet and the beat slaps! Not a big fan of that vocals tho, but we will see! Starstruck sounded totally different from the TikTok snippet :enigma:

I'm excited because he seems to come back to the synthpop-dance sound of Communion :giveup:

Its coming in a few hours. The visuals look incredible. I am SO excited.

excuse me no

Archived