Netflix: Britney vs Spears

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic
Just now, FentyGa said:

isn’t it just gonna be Framing Britney Spears but redone? like, what could they add to that

So much has happened since then but honestly I think Netflix has bigger connections so I imagine there's a lot more. They'll want to outdo the other doc as well from a fiscal pov, particularly as you said...what more could they add? I'm confident it's gonna be a moment.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

isn’t it just gonna be Framing Britney Spears but redone? like, what could they add to that

Imo Framing Britney lacked a lot of infos about how cruel the c-ship was and abusive her whole family + team + management is

The only thing thats good about this is that it brings this matter into the mainstream and helps her case even more as all the bad players are too scared to play and leave 

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

There's SOOOO much Framing Britney missed out, like so much.

So many people should have been brought up and many more instances. FB barely even discussed the conservatorship years really (a great documentary nonetheless).

#JusticeForBritney ♡

flyaway

Tbh I think people should stop making documentaries about her without her being involved. They're pretty much exploiting her by doing this, even if they have the best intentions (But I know money is always a factor). 

I’m not liking all media taking her story and profiting off of her misery. If she were in direct control of this, then I’ll watch it but anything that isn’t authorized by her isn’t getting a stream from me.

TimisaMonster

They already made a documentary about this? It's still in the process...like...:awkney:

Why is everyone jumping on the free Britney bandwagon and making all these tell all series and ****?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Healed My Heart
1 hour ago, Yennefer Stark said:

I might be in the minority here, but I really don't like how everyone is exploiting her situation. If this is not pro-Britney, then keep it. 

1 hour ago, flyaway said:

Tbh I think people should stop making documentaries about her without her being involved. They're pretty much exploiting her by doing this, even if they have the best intentions (But I know money is always a factor). 

I really worry it's going to be 2007 all over again in terms of the media exploiting her, paparazzi stalking her, etc.

I don't know what the solution is because all the publicity around Free Britney has helped make a lot of progress in her case, but I want for her to have peace and not have more public oppression be the tradeoff for ending the conservatorship.

She/her 💗💜💙

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Britney vs. Spears is a great title btw

I was about to say this :ally:

I really want to believe this will help Britney rather than just- again- exploiting her image for money and sensationalization

17 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

They already made a documentary about this? It's still in the process...like...:awkney:

Why is everyone jumping on the free Britney bandwagon and making all these tell all series and ****?

I feel like it could be a way for involved parties to shift the blame. Pin absolutely everything on her dad/family and leave out Loucifer Taylor and the corrupt court system that allowed this. I really hope I am wrong and that all involved are exposed and dragged. I suppose we will find out soon! 

Archived