šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Squid Game (may contain spoilers)

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Wow. Just finished the finale.Ā One of the best shows IveĀ seen in years. It was so emotional nearĀ the end likeā€¦ ugh and the plot is so so so goodā€¦ Def deserves the hype. Praying thereā€™s a season 2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset
19 minutes ago, pachinko said:

I watched episode 1. It is literally like the Hunger Games.

Yeah. The premise isnt exactly new, actually its been done many times before but the execution is what makes it superior. Not to mention the hot cast:pray:

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Wow. Just finished the finale.Ā One of the best shows IveĀ seen in years. It was so emotional nearĀ the end likeā€¦ ugh and the plot is so so so goodā€¦ Def deserves the hype. Praying thereā€™s a season 2

Episode 6 was my favourite. The finale was good too but felt kinda empty like it missed something. I hope wi ha joon is alive in season 2 after all it was just a shoulder shot n he fell in the water and there was no body found so he better be alive:messga:

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
12 hours ago, Aetheryte said:

the acting from the VIPs is SO bad. This episode is so hard to get through.

Ā 

10 hours ago, Aetheryte said:

all done with it. I won't lie, was not super happy with the very ending of the season.

The vips are so cringe. And i didnt like how there were no women vips. Sexist:dom:

i agree with the ending. Though it was good and it gave closure without leaving major questions for season two something was missing in it.Ā 

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
17 hours ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

I thought Ep 6 was pretty perfect actually. This is like Hunger Games without the emotional/romance bullsh*t stuff and with adults, I dig it

It was my favourite. I wont lie i cried so much during it. Specially when sae byeok and jiā€™s game ends. It was too much for my emotional ass.Ā :cryga:

i did however really like how instead of major flashbacks they explained the storylines of different characters in the ā€˜presentā€™

The abyss stares back

45 minutes ago, pachinko said:

I am watching it with Spanish audio and English subtitles. What about ya'll?Ā 

South-Korean audio with English subs

Luke78619

I really enjoyed the season, but mostly because of the games, a lot of the deaths were predictable for me, although there were still a couple of shocks here and there, such as episode 8Ā :messga:Ā 

the final reveal wouldā€™ve probably makes me like it a lot more, if a YouTube thumbnail on my recommended didnā€™t spoil the ending for meĀ :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Anderson123

I just finished watching it and like others said, Episode 6 was SO GOOD from start to finish. The ending of the series could've been better and not really a fan of the old man being behind it all but still a nice twist. I'm not sure it needs a second season but since the game is still happening, something could be done about it, like the origins and stuff like that. I feel so bad for the cop.

The girls omg that broke my heart, I was rooting for her to win in but she was obviously not the lead character here, just thought about her backstory and it's devastating that she couldn't do that.

And yes, the VIPs were so cringe, they felt like twitter ghey pop stans just being shady.

Season 2 is definitely happening bec of its success. Jun-ho will live i think, and will help out Gi-Hun... but i feel that they will need to be playing the games again to stop it. The Front man needs a back story, why he became such. And i remembered the VIPs saying such games are being done as well in other countries?

InTheCloset
3 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I just finished watching it and like others said, Episode 6 was SO GOOD from start to finish. The ending of the series could've been better and not really a fan of the old man being behind it all but still a nice twist. I'm not sure it needs a second season but since the game is still happening, something could be done about it, like the origins and stuff like that. I feel so bad for the cop.

The girls omg that broke my heart, I was rooting for her to win in but she was obviously not the lead character here, just thought about her backstory and it's devastating that she couldn't do that.

And yes, the VIPs were so cringe, they felt like twitter ghey pop stans just being shady.

the cop better be alive because i need to see wi ha joon in hd again. that man is gorgeous:pray:

Ā 

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
2 hours ago, julz said:

Season 2 is definitely happening bec of its success. Jun-ho will live i think, and will help out Gi-Hun... but i feel that they will need to be playing the games again to stop it. The Front man needs a back story, why he became such. And i remembered the VIPs saying such games are being done as well in other countries?

in other countries and that its been going on for decades. and the front man needs a backstory as he was a winner himself and is the brother of wi ha joon. maybe he went in to somehow expose/stop the games too:oprah:

The abyss stares back

bionic

Finished this ICONIC series!!!!!!Ā 

Spoiler
  • The 'twist' with the old man 001 was undeserved and didn't do anything for me. We already knew the motives for the games being rich people enjoying poor people's poverty, adding him into the mix as mastermind was just like a 'k den' moment
    Ā 
  • 456 is maybe the worst parent ever.Ā 
    Ā 
  • Hot cop is surely not dead, right???
    Ā 
  • Justice for Ali

Ā 

buy bionic

InTheCloset
28 minutes ago, bionic said:

Hot cop is surely not dead, right???

no he is not. i know it. he is my boyfriend he told me he coming back for season 2.Ā 

Ā 

29 minutes ago, bionic said:

Justice for Ali

i was screaming at my screen at him to not give awayĀ 

Ā 

29 minutes ago, bionic said:

456 is maybe the worst parent ever.

yeah. like he would do anything but be a good parent

The abyss stares back

Archived