Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Squid Game (may contain spoilers)

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset
1 hour ago, Karen Smith said:

I hated this old man since the moment I saw him, I knew he's important and bad. When he started to scream that he's scared during this fighting night, the pink people came immediately and put him on the highest level of the room. They switched on the lights also. After we didn't see his death, I realized he's still alive. 

i had a bad feeling about him from the start too. but in a way that he would probably sabotage the protagonist. and one thing i didnt like about the ending was that when he was telling his story emotional music was being played. like wtf. this rich man created a game to kill innocent people because he n his friends were bored n u want us to sympathize with him:saladga:

The abyss stares back

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset
32 minutes ago, Hyundawn said:

It's one of the best dramas I've seen. Alice in borderland and this one and kill me heal me. Watch kill me heal me if you wanna cry sad tears 

what is kill me's premise?

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
2 hours ago, tomsches said:

I finished it on Saturday. Definitely one of the best shows I’ve seen in a while. All characters were interesting and had good storylines. The storylines weren’t dragged but the characters were given sufficient airtime to end their story Arks in a satisfactory way. 
i couldn’t watch more than 2 episodes at once though cause it’s so depressing. Especially the scene we’re the big fight breaks out. I had smoked some weed before watching that episode and it was not a good experience 😅

im torn because I don’t want this show to have an unnecessary second season and I kind of want this season to stand on its own but on the other hand I’m sad that it’s over. 

i wont lie i loveeeee gore. love it. i remember i really liked i spit on your grave 1 then the trailer for 2 said more gore than ever and there wasnt much n i was disappointed. i also really liked Raw (movie) bout the cannibal family. martyrs is my all time favourite movie. i love it

The abyss stares back

23 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

what is kill me's premise?

The male main has d.i.d

I love dramas that deal with trauma. The whole show is very good. Minus the way they portray switching from alter to alter. 

Oh nobody watches kdramas for the plot anyway. Perry park in the show is an alter of the main character's and he is literally perfect. Even if he builds bombs. But that's a spoiler. Sorry. 

InTheCloset
1 hour ago, Hyundawn said:

The male main has d.i.d

I love dramas that deal with trauma. The whole show is very good. Minus the way they portray switching from alter to alter. 

Oh nobody watches kdramas for the plot anyway. Perry park in the show is an alter of the main character's and he is literally perfect. Even if he builds bombs. But that's a spoiler. Sorry. 

i would watch an episode or two and see if i want to watch the whole.

squid game had plot and cast. the things i want to do with wi ha joon and ho yeon:stalkga:

The abyss stares back

53 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

i would watch an episode or two and see if i want to watch the whole.

squid game had plot and cast. the things i want to do with wi ha joon and ho yeon:stalkga:

The whole plot is figuring out something. The two characters have to figure out what happened to them as kids. 

InTheCloset
2 hours ago, Hyundawn said:

The whole plot is figuring out something. The two characters have to figure out what happened to them as kids. 

that sounds good. i have to watch it now

The abyss stares back

I watched the majority of this series in one day. So freaking good! There has to be a season 2

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Captivating. I couldn't stop watching. Omg. brutal.  Episode 2 was necessary for plot progression, but skippable imo. The ending wasn't particularly satisfying, but ok. 

I figured out the "plant" during the marbles episode.  :reductive:

TheDemonIClingTo
On 9/21/2021 at 7:57 PM, InTheCloset said:

i know. the episode 6 was a tearjerker. i cried so much. i have never ever before cried this much. in my mind that episode never happened and sae byeok and ji are on the jeju island having mojitos:messga:.

but like seriously it was too much. specially when she says it was an honor that they were partners.

E_0jL6SUUAQiTHe?format=jpg&name=large

i am never emotionally recovering from this. never

E_zFbiUUcAUM_ch?format=jpg&name=large

E_zFcxwVUA8FXUG?format=jpg&name=large

I thought Ep 6 was pretty perfect actually. This is like Hunger Games without the emotional/romance bullsh*t stuff and with adults, I dig it

I finished it yesterday! So good, definitely some flaws but overall a fantastic miniseries. Final episode.. a lot messy, rushed, unexplained, etc. Made me cry a few times, especially episode 6. Great acting performances from everyone. 

On 9/29/2021 at 1:41 AM, InTheCloset said:

i guess so. also because squid game was the first korean show i had ever seen so i was subconsciously comparing everything to it. i also think its because squid game had a bigger budget and that showed in the show, set, dialogues and everything else too. after watching i went on twitter and they were doing huge promos for it in korea. characters from set were put in different public places and playgrounds, and subway stations and parking lots had posters all over (very btw reminiscent) , there were interactive places with the show's setup and billboards everywhere.

i will now definitely more asian shows after squid and alice

oh wow that's so cool and interesting! Love the promo it's getting/got.

Archived