Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

politics

CTV: Justin Trudeau (Liberals) Win 2021 Canadian Election (MINORITY GOV)


Munchlax

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo
2 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Thank God Canada hasn't gone the way of Trumpers. I know ultra-right wingers are present there, even some that supported Trump (go figure).

9-D598-B06-552-E-46-CA-800-B-FAECCE2-C71

“the Midwest” and “the south” exists here too :bradley:

please enlighten me to death
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Munchlax

    15

  • Reputation King

    5

  • StarstruckIllusion

    3

  • LaLa

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s official, my fellow Canadians.   POLL RESULTS https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/federal-election-2021/live

Every democratic country has more than 2 parties  Except the US smh

#rigged is trending… PCs wanna be Republicans so badly 🤢🤢

Meruk Holland

Forgive me, I'm American, could someone explain to me why there are more than 2 parties in consideration? Is this like some new-age, millennial participation award thing? :interestinga:

  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Munchlax
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

Well my riding went Green (after a scandal ended our Liberal candidate), so I’m actually happy about that!

And very happy the Conservatives didn’t win, omg

I was waiting for your comment since your my neighbour. Lol, are you in Kitchener Central? Did you see Green won? I’m not totally sure what it means but I’m assuming it’s good. I’m NDP/Green, so either way if one of them were to win I’d be happy and I certainly am! :party:

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

Forgive me, I'm American, could someone explain to me why there are more than 2 parties in consideration? Is this like some new-age, millennial participation award thing? :interestinga:

Every democratic country has more than 2 parties 

Except the US smh:huntyga:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Munchlax
3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Well my riding went Green (after a scandal ended our Liberal candidate), so I’m actually happy about that!

And very happy the Conservatives didn’t win, omg

If Conservatives won, people like me on disability would’ve been screwed. :ohno:

  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

I was waiting for your comment since your my neighbour. Lol, are you in Kitchener Central? Did you see Green won? I’m not totally sure what it means but I’m assuming it’s good. I’m NDP/Green, so either way if one of them were to win I’d be happy and I certainly am! :party:

Yep! I was working at the polls today and just got home! I really like our new MP and am glad he got in

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Munchlax
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

Yep! I was working at the polls today and just got home! I really like our new MP and am glad he got in

I read that he’s wanting to fix the affordable housing crisis here so I’m super happy about that. I really hope he’s successful because the wait list time, that I’m on currently, is ridiculous. :ohno:

Edited by Munchlax
Link to post
Share on other sites
Meruk Holland
3 minutes ago, Eido said:

Every democratic country has more than 2 parties 

Except the US smh:huntyga:

Blasphemy! We were told this is the only way it works! 

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Munchlax said:

I read that he’s wanting to fix the affordable housing crisis here so I’m super happy about that. I really hope he’s successful because the wait list time, that I’m on currently, is ridiculous. :ohno:

Yeah, I’m not sure how much he’ll be able to do, since he’s one of only 2 Greens, but it’s great that he’ll be able to advocate for change, and the climate crisis too! 

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Reputation King
2 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

No Way Reaction GIF by Bounce

No I’m not. I’m allowed to have different political beliefs. I find Trudeau an embarrassment who has broken countless promises to us. Furthermore I think Erin O’Toole was the best candidate to pick from 

Edited by Reputation King
When it’s dark outside you’re always the light
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...