Klonoa

Take my hand  

112 members have voted

1. 1. stay Joanne

• Album Version
    • Piano Version xoxo Joanne

Featured Posts

Anderson123

The piano version is beautiful but I prefer listening to the album one, especially because it also has slow songs like Million Reasons and Angel Down. Too many ballads make me feel depressed.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flawless

The album is the better version imo. The piano has a slower pace that I don't think it fits

the scars on my mind are on replay.

The Fame Monster

I can’t choose. I love both.

It depends on the mood. Sometimes I want to chill and listen to the piano version. Drink some Pinot Grigio and smoke some weed and just enjoy life.

And sometimes I want to play the album version, while wearing my Joanne hat, smoke my cigar, spit on the street, touch my cro*ch, and whistle and flirt to all the John Waynes out there. 

So yeah. Both. But depends on the mood I’m having.

Find your freedom in the music

• 3 months later...
Inferno

I like where she takes the piano version, it elevates it whereas the album version is a little more linear.

sillynate

Album version because up until that point all of Gaga’s ballads were just her and a piano so it was nice to get a guitar ballad from her 

artdoll

I love both but have to be in the mood for the piano version so I listen to the album version more :nick:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

The Piano version by far. Should've been the one on the album imo.

I could see the album being a lot more well received if most of the album had this stripped back sound. 

PartySick

I wish there was a good studio version of this:

I think the song sounds better on guitar than a piano so I prefer the album version

🖤

2School4Cool

I love both, it’s one of my favorite Gaga songs, but I’d have to say the album version.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived