Klonoa

Take my hand  

112 members have voted

1. 1. stay Joanne

• Album Version
    • Piano Version xoxo Joanne

Featured Posts

PartySick

Oop just realized this thread is from September :rip: but it's not a news thread and we love Joanne here

🖤

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HermioneT

Love the piano version!  I don't really connect with the album version. 

She / hers

Piano version is just like sounds from heaven to me. Especially from the part "Uh hu hu hu" when Gaga run on a bridge in the MV. OMG, I can't stop replaying this part.

BabylonChristmas

I absolutely love the album version, but I connect to the piano version of Joanne on a more spiritual level. It's so angelic all around :heart:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

RAYA.core
On 1/11/2022 at 12:58 AM, PartySick said:

I wish there was a good studio version of this:

I think the song sounds better on guitar than a piano so I prefer the album version

I love this version omg i was thinking of this the whole time as an option. also she looks so much like her grandmother in this. 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

KindnessPunk

Album version! But honestly I think its a song that sounds way better live. I can only dream of hearing it one day live.

TheSlash

The piano version is cute, but it drags on way too long for me and is a tad too slow for my personal taste :awkney: . So album version it is :lolly: .

Ew, David!

enissa11
On 1/11/2022 at 1:15 AM, erfaan said:

I could see the album being a lot more well received if most of the album had this stripped back sound. 

i know for sure gaga is well aware of that, thank goodness gaga doesn't care about what critics would say and preferred to do a varied, eclectic, fun and yet melancholic album that she know would be divisive but the right people would understand and love to death.

Mad Architect of Light

Archived