💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What‘s your #1 favorite Gaga song?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

That's a multi-layered question. A song could be the album version, or it could be a live version, or it could just be the lyrics on a piece of paper, or there could be a video, and then there's the question of what a song means to you personally,

I put all that in the mixer and I come up with The Edge Of Glory. I'm a latecomer, a Shallowite if you will, so I got to backtrack my way through Gaga's entire discography over a short period. One of the first things I came across was TEOG on the Howard Stern show, and it knocked me sideways, and I also loved the story behind the song. Then I heard the album version and I was initially disappointed because it was so different, but after a few plays I loved it. Then there's the video, most un-Gaga-like, but she's gorgeous in it, and, given what the song is about, there is huge poignancy in the fact that that video was one of the last things Clarence Clemons ever did.

Gaga has put so much good stuff out there that picking a favourite song is a real arm-twisting exercise, but twist my arm and you get TEOG.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

It's impossible for me to answer this :cryga:

It has always been a close match between Bad Romance, Heavy Metal Lover, Marry The Night and Alejandro, but then Chromatica joined the chat... so Alice, Babylon and Replay came.

Right now it's Babylon. (and Alice & Replay too)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

gagaohlala

Well it might be an unpopular opinion but..

really I think one of Gaga best song, and my new favorite song, is Babylon - Haus Labs Version.

yeah I said it. That instrumental alone shits on every other dark electro song, and her voice is so so bossy that it makes the song just a unique badass Lady Gaga song. Like, give me another pop song with that « dark metallic underground dramatic vibe » ? The original Babylon is also very good, but you can find a lot of song with the same « Vogue vibe » unlike Haus Labs version.

my top was 1 rain on me 2 perfect illusion 3 applause but now idk Babylon might be 1 now it’s just too good - even tho fans didn’t give it a chance because of their v mag snippet expectations 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Anderson123

Scheiße, forever and ever.

Heavy Metal Lover, Dance In The Dark and Government Hooker switch for #2 every now and then.

Archived