💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BB200: Drake's CLB spends 2nd week at #1

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

1. Drake’s Certified Lover Boy spends a second week atop the Billboard 200 albums chart, as the set earned 236,000 equivalent album units  (down 61%).

2. Kanye West’s Donda at No. 2 on the new Billboard 200, with 79,000 equivalent album units earned.

3. Kacey Musgraves’ new studio album Star-Crossed debuts at No. 3 with 77,000 equivalent album units earned

4. Olivia Rodrigo’s Sour is stationary at No. 4 with 54,000 equivalent album units

5. Baby Keem’s debut album The Melodic Blue bows at No. 5 with 53,000 equivalent album units

6. Doja Cat’s Planet Her falls from No. 5 to No. 6 with 50,000 equivalent album units

7. The Kid LAROI’s F*ck Love rises 8-7 with 39,000 equivalent album units

8. Morgan Wallen’s Dangerous: The Double Album dips 6-8 with just under 39,000 units

9. Metallica’s 1991 self-titled album surges from No. 158 to No. 9 in the wake of its 30th anniversary reissue with 37,000 equivalent album

10. Billie Eilish’s Happier Than Ever, falling 7-10 with 34,000 equivalent album units

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

ToxicHot

As he should! :legend:

I just wish Drake was doing more for this era. I’m glad it’s still smashing but it doesn’t seem to be living up to its potential. :noparty: But it’ll probably have longevity anyway and there will be future singles/performances/etc. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

As he should! :legend:

I just wish Drake was doing more for this era. I’m glad it’s still smashing but it doesn’t seem to be living up to its potential. :noparty: But it’ll probably have longevity anyway and there will be future singles/performances/etc. 

he’s following in Gagas footsteps

:huntyga: 

please enlighten me to death

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

A 30 year old album in the top ten :applause:

You love to see it :applause:

An excellent album too, I'm not even a metalhead but the Black Album is a masterpiece :lolly:

chromaticabase

Ok but can we talk about Planet Her's stability? She's been getting a lot of love from the GP lately and she totally deserves it. I think Doja and Dua will both end up being the two MPG of the 20s because of their work ethic and timeless music. :firega:

gypsy101
1 hour ago, rumours said:

Why. Is. Morgan. Wallen. Still. In. The. Top. 10.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

it’s because it’s two discs so each sale counts as two copies

Archived