💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Doja Cat Is The Best Performer Of This Generation?

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

On 9/19/2021 at 11:29 PM, NicoB Minaj said:

I don think doja is from the same generation as gaga. Gaga is more like katy, beyonce, nicki, kesha, adele, taylor...

Doja's generation is billie, olivia, halsey, bts, meghan and ariana i guess

A generation is roughly 30 years, not 11/12. Oliva and Doja called Gaga the best performer of this generation recently during a VMA interview I saw on Tiktok regarding her paparazzi perormance. Think the Vessle perormance, her as Joe, The sound oif music, Stevie Wonder, ALL of her Fame / Monsterball performances, Doja dosent hold a candle to Gaga yet and an artist dosent stop being this generation once they hit 30. Ariana was just 2 years after Gaga also

someone @ Olivia Rodrigo to tell her shes wrong x

https://etcanada.com/news/811556/olivia-rodrigo-says-lady-gaga-is-the-best-performer-of-our-generation/

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo
2 hours ago, Medusa said:

A generation is roughly 30 years, not 11/12. Oliva and Doja called Gaga the best performer of this generation recently during a VMA interview I saw on Tiktok regarding her paparazzi perormance. Doja dosent hold a candle to Gaga yet and an artist dosent stop being this generation once they hit 30. Ariana was just 2 years after Gaga also

Lol no

generations of pop stars isn’t the same as generations like boomer and zoomer. Just because someone is still active doesn’t mean they’re the same generation of pop star. It’s obvious Gaga is a different generation of performer as Ariana and Doja, the same way Rihanna is the same generation as Gaga despite having debuted in 2005.

Ariana is clearly the same generation as Billie despite being around since 2009 and debuting in 2012.

by your logic then Madonna is still in this generation because Madam X was released  the same year as Hot Pink :ladyhaha:

that makes 0 sense 

please enlighten me to death

8 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

dont be mad that she has good breath control:bradley:

I absolutely stan her and the new album but the lip synching has been incredibly annoying. I think she's got the potential to be massive but definitely needs to start singing live

34 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Ariana is clearly the same generation as Billie despite being around since 2009 and debuting in 2012.

This literally makes no sense, 'clearly' as she seems more gen z to you / is younger? If they start at the same time, they are in the same generation of influence, obviously.

34 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

by your logic then Madonna is still in this generation because Madam X was released  the same year as Hot Pink :ladyhaha:

Not really. Obviously from when they start, not whern they last put out an album. 30 years as a generation is just a factual statment, I dont know what youre referring to with pop star generations as it sounds like simply your opinion.

I was refernecing this

https://etcanada.com/news/811556/olivia-rodrigo-says-lady-gaga-is-the-best-performer-of-our-generation/

She must have mis-spoke I guess as gaga is obviously past generation

Blastertoyo
25 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Obviously from when they start, not whern they last put out an album. 30 years as a generation is just a factual statment, I dont know what youre referring to with pop star generations as it sounds like simply your opinion.

Lol that makes 0 sense

By your logic, that means if you’re performing in this generation, you’re a performer from this generation?? So apparently Billie Eilish and Celine Dion are both performers from this generation and that makes no sense. 

“30 years is a generation” ok so that means Madonna only stopped being “this generation” in 2013 lmao what :ladyhaha:

6 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

By your logic, that means if you’re performing in this generation, you’re a performer from this generation?? So apparently Billie Eilish and Celine Dion are both performers from this generation and that makes no sense. 

No I am not.... I dont know how you got that. Generational influence begins when they start. So Ariana is in the same gen as Gaga.

I would say Madonna left generations in 2000, Its rougly 20/30 years to a generation, maybe look it up, the generation of early 2010's has not ended yet.

Anyway, I only thought about this as I saw Olivia say that on tiktok, you can argue with her x

Bella Goth

she's sure one of the best of this generation. an egirl coming from viral song and becoming meme, she basically know how to market herself. she sing,rap,write her own music, she perform, she own the stage she was perform, deliver something new, she own her social media (not like her team taking control over her)

for me she's giving me katy perry campnese at the moment, its pop, nice, and fun, her personality. and looking forward what will miss doja kitty do nexxxt :party:

NichuuB

For god's sake. People don't understand such a basic statement.:smh:  Generations are not something with a specific start and specific end, they blend into each other, but it's not that difficult to see who are from each one. Gaga and Beyonce obviously are the best performers currently, but as for doja, she is the best from her generation, which means her group of artists that made impact in the same period of time. Gaga didn't made her impact in the same period doja did. Gaga became famous in 2008, doja in 2019. And from the group that became impactful at the same period as her, doja is the best performer. Simple as that, it's not difficult to see such simple point. People just need to stop overthinking things. God...:smh:

Property of @Whale

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, NicoB Minaj said:

Generations are not something with a specific start and specific end, they blend into each other, but it's not that difficult to see who are from each one.

No a gEnErAtIoN iS tHiRtY yEaRs dUh 

nO wAiT iTs mOrE lIkE tWeNtY

:awkney::ladyhaha:

Stephen
4 hours ago, Earthfan said:

I absolutely stan her and the new album but the lip synching has been incredibly annoying. I think she's got the potential to be massive but definitely needs to start singing live

A lot of the time she is live! I notice her lip syncing only once in a while. I think it just comes down to her being a stronger rapper than singer. I always say if you won’t sound good live, just lip sync. Some of the best performers have lip synced.

Normani also lip synced the VMAs but she served a great performance. Although, I wish she would fully embrace the lip sync instead of trying to fool us :sweat:  it can be awkward. 

Blastertoyo
33 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

No offense but guys have such low standards. How is she the best performer? I’m lost. 

Watch the video :ohwell:

Archived