💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Doja Cat Is The Best Performer Of This Generation?

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Doja is a very dynamic artist overall, which (thank god) correlates to her stage presence. She can have like 5 different rap flows in one song and a pop hook or chorus. She’s basically her own features. Then she’s able to present the same song in different packages (similar to gaga) with dancing, theatrics, stage props, costumes, etc. It’s just all well rounded and her team are doing great right now helping with all this. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which generation? Alpha?

Seriously, she's a great artist, I really like her, she's funny and it adds up to her persona.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Blastertoyo
50 minutes ago, River said:

Which generation? Alpha?

Of performers/ pop stars 

please enlighten me to death

chromaticabase
8 minutes ago, Dennis said:

That would be Beyoncé.

Learn respect.

Beyoncé is almost 25 years into her career. She’s from like 2 generations of popstars behind Doja. Tho I agree Bey is easily the best female performer. She’s not that much theatrical but she's more technical and evokes a sense of perfection unlike Gaga, who is way more thetarical, dramatical and less polished on stage. I enjoy both spectrums on the performing scale, because one is really polished and goddess like while the other one is more chaotic and weird, which is. basically because of their backgrounds, Gaga grew up as the weird theatre girl while Beyoncé was the "leader of the cheerleaders" and dancer. I think Doja is in the middle of the spectrum, she can be weird and theatrical but she's also very sharp in her moves and every move she makes on stage seems clean and well thought out, but at the same time she's crazy and weird AF sometimes, like Gaga. That's why I love Doja, she's on her own lane. 

Blastertoyo
42 minutes ago, Dennis said:

That would be Beyoncé.

Learn respect.

Learn the definition of the word generation 

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

myluis617

Shes working her way there but Theres many other girls in the fame that will be able to soon showcase their talents too. Only time will tell. 

holy scheisse
54 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

From what I've seen she doesn't have anything to say. What's the message...

"Bitch I'm a cow" :bon:

BARKDANGER

Don’t get my wrong, but Doja, and the rest of the recent pop girls, don’t even come close to the Pop girls from the last 2000’s. I think it might be a social media/instant gratification kinda thing. You remember what they did for a second or so. 

But Gaga, Beyoncé, Katy, and Rihanna…they did things that a generation will remember. 💅

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

Archived