💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor's Version) NEW snippet

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

So today on CBS Sunday Morning a new snippet of I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor's Version) was shown on a preview of the new music to look forward this fall

There's also a little snippet of 22 (Taylor's Version) but it's the same Taylor has shown on her social medias (along with another part of IKYWT) to promote the album.

https://youtu.be/ij0phGCrW3Aa

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Glamourpuss
14 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Wow Finneas' music sounds lame :bear:

That snippet didn't do him any favours. :laughga:

36 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Wow Finneas' music sounds lame :bear:

Wait-

Why are we talking about Finneas when it comes to Taylor’s music? Is he reproducing some of the songs from Red?

js4754394o9823
5 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Wait-

Why are we talking about Finneas when it comes to Taylor’s music? Is he reproducing some of the songs from Red?

his music is in this video

after coldplay

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

TheFame Monster

I know the change is minimal, but some of the vocals sound more pulled back and less aggressive. Idk if I can adapt to liking the TV just as much

6 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

his music is in this video

after coldplay

Oh in the main video? I can’t watch it, it’s not available in Canada apparently. I watched the video link below the video.

the vocals sound stronger and more intentional and the harmonies in that small snippet sound good, i'm very excited for Red! I will be UNWELL when the title track drops, deadass one of my fave Tswift songs ever, it takes me back to high school :enigma:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

badfaith
3 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

I know the change is minimal, but some of the vocals sound more pulled back and less aggressive. Idk if I can adapt to liking the TV just as much

Her voice also sounds too smooth? like auto-tuned almost?

TheFame Monster
5 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Her voice also sounds too smooth? like auto-tuned almost?

That’s how I feel about the vocals on this and also Wildest Dreams. I didn’t get that from Fearless though

Luke78619

Hm I dunno about that IKYWT snippet I’ll be honest :selena: it’s a little off to me, perhaps the version we’ve listened to for years hits harder or something?

EDIT: I know what it is :rip: she starts the first “OH!” so early, sounds like it’s off beat :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived