💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What medical conditions do you have?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

I don't have any :flower:

No allergies, my hair is thick, my skin is clear, my breath is fresh, my teeth are pearly white and aligned, no inherited health issues, blood pressure are normal, my depressions are cured, no stress, no joint pain that usually starts to develop around my age, and people always says I look 18 :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BillieGOAT

Y’all lol

Anxiety

Depression

Body Dismorphia

~IBS~

I have these whack cysts on my kidneys

Thyroid issues

& now they’re thinking I might be pre-diabetic (the genetic type, not the one caused by diet)

:spin:

Pennywise

Major depression, severe anxiety (and a mild case of ocd as a result of that), IBS, acid reflux, allergies to cats (:fatcat:) and dust. That's it I think. I also suspect undiagnosed ptsd but we don't talk about that :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
4 hours ago, sarahb said:

I had surgery to fix a deviated septum that was supposedly causing it and it worked for about 12 months before coming back :rip: Not mad though I got a cheap nose job out of it :ladyhaha:

So yeah I got a slightly stuffy nose that I barely even notice anymore and every month or so I get sick with sinusitis that I just put up with at this point because it's usually very mild anyway :sweat:

Though now that I think about it I've never had a really bad bout of sinusitis since the surgery I don't think :oprah:

Wait do you think is it worth it to get surgery for a deviated septum? I have one, and since my nose is, like, perfect, I'm afraid of the doctors ****ing it up:messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Wait do you think is it worth it to get surgery for a deviated septum? I have one, and since my nose is, like, perfect, I'm afraid of the doctors ****ing it up:messga:

It shouldn't aesthetically affect your nose, you'll have a tiny incision at the bottom of it and that's it. I opted to have a rhinoplasty done at the same time. 

I'm not a doctor though and if it's a deviated septum that's causing problems then technically it should fix things :shrug: I also had a turbinate reduction done so idk maybe they grew back and that's the problem :sweat: 

Diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid medication, high cholesterol, gerd, probably enlarged prostate (waiting for test results).

I live outside the space time continuum.

10 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I've lived with a deviated septum all my life.  Never wanted to go through the surgery to fix it.  Sounds like you should live with it too.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Prostitute Barbie

Asthma, anxiety, depression, varicocele, and I’ve been physically unable to burp forever so I get bloated quite often 

BARKDANGER

Depression/Anxiety/OCD. It’s hard to manage. I also work in the mental health field, so it makes it 10 times worse, especially when patients say I don’t know how it feels. 

I know exactly how it feels. :bradley:

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

ELECTROHEART

GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) since 2017 and last year it was asserted when I started my professional life and my boss yelled at me and treated me badly for the first time :vegas:.

And when it happened I decided to go back to my doctor in the middle of the pandemic and then I was diagnosed with PDD (persistent depressive disorder).

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Mother of Puppies
9 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Your leg/back pain sounds like sciatica. I have issues with mine where the muscle almost at my waist gets inflamed and it can be super painful and uncomfortable.

For some time I thought I had fibromyalgia, because I got some tenderpoints that hurt when pressure is put on them, but then it's basically just my legs and lower back and fibro is supposed to be all over the body which isn't the case with me.

I also found out by googling (I know one shouldn't google their symptoms :laughga:) that it could either be the sciatic nerve or "piriformis pain" but like u said I believe it's the sciatic pain too.

If u deal with that too - what do u do for it to get better?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived