question

What medical conditions do you have?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S

I have a rare chronic immune system disease. 

Sarcoidosis. Specifically ocular sarcoidosis. It only effects my eyes but it can attack any organ, and the disease can be fatal.

Due to Sarcoidosis it has caused many other issues for my body like weight gain, cataracts, calcium deficiency, depression etc. but that is the main medical condition I have.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Economy
17 hours ago, Munchlax said:

I wish the world had free healthcare. It’s such an essential thing for people. I was lucky enough to be born in Canada - the land of free health care and maple syrup.

Some European Countries would laugh at this statement considering how many things in Canadian healthcare are still fully privatized

Were more of a halfway hybrid of USA & Europe tbh

Googoo GAGA

I have a rare eye disease. Familial exudative vitreoretinopathy. In a normal persons eye their nerves reach from the back of their eyes to the front. Mine reach halfway. That means my eyes are weaker and leak. When they leak they leak blood cells, proteins and fat. My body can absorb the blood cells and the proteins but not the fat. So there is a bunch if fat sitting in my eye. It's such a rare disease that there are no treatments. I also have Bipolar DIsorder, ADHD, PTSD, ADD, ODD, and a bunch of other sh*t. 

I'm pretty much a medical condition :yennefer:

Your either on my side, by my side, or in my ****ing way. Choose Wisely. 

2 hours ago, Economy said:

Some European Countries would laugh at this statement considering how many things in Canadian healthcare are still fully privatized

Were more of a halfway hybrid of USA & Europe tbh

Oooh, I didn’t know that. Either way, more countries need to have free healthcare. :grr:

The only thing I'm sure of is that I have a wasp allergy. And I don't want to be the kind of person to self-diagnose, but here I am: I have some type of sleep disorder but I don't know what exactly. I usually fall asleep within 10-30 seconds. If I'm comfortable enough I will fall asleep mid-sentence. Maybe it's sleep apnea which is reducing my sleep quality and therefore making me more tired, maybe it's some mild narcolepsy.

Also, I have something in the direction of mild ADHD/asperger's. As a kid I had some strange symptoms that were best explained with Asperger's, for instance I had a phobia of new underwear and would walk around in underwear that had holes literally everywhere until I was 12 or so, I did high school maths when I was 7, there were certain couches, chairs, cups and pillows in my house that were 'dirty' and I would refuse to use them, I was suicidal from my 6th till my 8th, and I lived most of my life on the internet till I was 15 or so. It runs in my family and a psychologist was close to diagnosing me as a kid. My mom convinced them to wait and see if I would become more normal. And over time indeed I became more and more normal :spin: but I think I still have an interesting/weird mind.

Ah, and I have to get tested for MSH-6 but I've been procrastinating the paperwork for a blood test the past 7 months. It's a gene that makes you more cancer-prone, especially for colorectal cancer. I have a 50/50-chance of having the gene because my mom has it.

lavender blonde

I've had arrhythmia for most of my childhood, but I had a surgery and now it's fine. Sooo I'm "only" left with cured depression, bulimic episodes and (most likely, it's not yet 100% confirmed) lupus :vegas:

Archived