Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga is providing supplies for Afghan refugees

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Throwback to this thread

Less so the thread itself and more the replies to it. Y'all need to stop doubting her :diane:

She's a continuously inspiring kindness queen :diane:

Privileged kids sitting around looking at their phones demanding artists an immediate action about every single thing that's happening in the world.

i-have-to-laugh-lady-gaga.gif

The Child
1 hour ago, venusinmyhead said:

this just shows how completely serious she is about the story behind Stupid Love. #KindnessPunk .. I wish she had the same impact on the world like Cardi or Kanye 

What’s the story behind stupid love?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Healed My Heart

Love!!

I tried to sign up to create care packages for families settling near me, but they had closed signups because there was SO much interest. It warmed my heart :heart:

She/her 💗💜💙

honeyroasted

Long time lurker :trollga:, but I finally made an account for this! I work at one of these organizations and we've been getting a TON of donations like this! We can't even walk around our first floor because of all the boxes people have sent in. Super exciting knowing Gaga's supporting this humanitarian mission! :heart:

Spoiler

Also the fact that I could have MET her if I was at the office that day. tragic :messga:

As if I need one more reason to adore her ❤️

seriously, she is a great human being, as simple as that. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Archived