Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie gets mad at crowd for not dancing

Kimmo

Featured Posts

RodeckDanny
5 hours ago, Stephen said:

omg is she tryna do the charli xcx get down get down get down :ladyhaha:

Oh actuallly everyone does that LOL I've done it for Dua Lipa, Bastille and also Green day lol

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylucifer

that would honestly kinda suck to be in that position performing for the first time and nobody is dancing, but also, it's kinda funny:billie:

Spoiler

She must have been pressed after seeing Olivia's performance:gaysia:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

BillieGOAT

She just asked the audience to dance at a CONCERT

some of y’all are just waiting in the wings to hate on a SUCCESSFUL POWERFUL TALENTED KIND YOUNG WOMAN. Just leave her be if you don’t like her music omf

Exactly what the tweets are saying. Where the f.uck did they find these locals to make up a crowd?? Those are clearly not real fans.

What a huge disappointment too. You would think that anyone would be so excited to finally get the chance to go to a live show after a year and a half of lockdown! I know I would be dancing and jumping and so ecstatic and full of energy and gratitude.

How the hell are you finally going to get a chance to go and celebrate and you just stand there lifeless? She's trying so hard to hype them up... What is wrong with those people? :saladga: I don't understand

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

IllusionLover
9 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Serving 

Charli XCX from the sucker era is so weird, I'm more used to see hyperpop Charli

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

10 hours ago, HeardASine said:

I've always thought an iHeart Radio Festival would be kind of boring because there are so many artists that the audience is completely segmented. 

I went to a Jingle Bell Ball which was an iHeart Radio event.  There were 10 artists that each did a few songs.  The audience was totally engaged, cheering and singing along with each artist.  So if the audience was segmented, it didn't show.  I had a great time.

The artists did make requests of the audience.  Kesha said "Light the place up" and everyone turned on their flashlights.  Niall Horan said "If you know it, sing it" and everyone sang along.

I live outside the space time continuum.

myluis617

Honestly I dont get why she should expect the entire audience to dance to her music like most of her songs are not upbeat dance songs. She doesn’t have the stage persona to make a crowd want to move along with her. If Beyonce tells her crowd to dance you best believe their gonna dance just like we would for gaga. 

she is adorable though and she isn't as frustrated as I thought she would be. She keeps her cool. 

Phantomhive

She ain't convincing anyone with all that begging

She needs to COMMAND the crowd like ms. rah rah

In I fly on wings of winter.

5 hours ago, phantasmas said:

we cant all have Beyonce’s stage presence :billie:

Beyonce doesn’t even has her own stage pressence, she stole hers from Draqueens. 

1 hour ago, Earthfan said:

Maybe if she actually made music worth getting up to :huntyga:

No but because that iHeartRadio crowd was full of boomers. Life is Beautiful crowd today wouldn't stop singing along and dancing.

Archived