Just now, DoremonLove said:

:ladyhaha:

literally what I thought. :air:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

Lmao, I can laugh about it now but it was a mess. I spent like $1000 on VIP tix and hotel and literally had to leave my spot during the end of the opening act and then couldn't get myself together enough to come out from the bathroom until well into Gaga's set. And I couldn't get back to my spot bc I bought early admission GA and it was obvi packed at that point so I paid all that to watch her on the jumbotron sitting on the floor by the entrance :messga:

This infuriates me even more that you spent so much money just to have it ruined by some spoiled little brat. :saladga:

If I was there, I would’ve defended you against that little….. :grr:

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Please guys restore my faith in humanity and tell me I'm not the only one who doesn't find this funny at all

I don't find it funny either. And I can relate to that girl. When I was a child sometimes my sister fighted some people that insulted me or treated me bad, and I had that anxiety seeing her fighting with someone. I really don't like it when I see people fighting, I feel bad for those people.

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, Healed My Heart said:

Lmao, I can laugh about it now but it was a mess. I spent like $1000 on VIP tix and hotel and literally had to leave my spot during the end of the opening act and then couldn't get myself together enough to come out from the bathroom until well into Gaga's set. And I couldn't get back to my spot bc I bought early admission GA and it was obvi packed at that point so I paid all that to watch her on the jumbotron sitting on the floor by the entrance :messga:

Omg :(((( that's so awful !! Omg.... I would've been so upset, I hope you got to see Gaga again since with a better experience!

Healed My Heart
21 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Omg :(((( that's so awful !! Omg.... I would've been so upset, I hope you got to see Gaga again since with a better experience!

:heart:

I did get to see her one more time! I realized after posting I said BTWB but it was actually the Monster Ball, bc after that I did get to go to the BTWB and I got bleacher seats so I could have an assigned seat. But that was my last Gaga concert, I just haven't really gone to concerts much in general since then and I def don't know if I can ever do GA again. It scarred me :messga:

She/her 💗💜💙

holy scheisse
14 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

:heart:

I did get to see her one more time! I realized after posting I said BTWB but it was actually the Monster Ball, bc after that I did get to go to the BTWB and I got bleacher seats so I could have an assigned seat. But that was my last Gaga concert, I just haven't really gone to concerts much in general since then and I def don't know if I can ever do GA again. It scarred me :messga:

Omg tbh I hate GA I need my own space and I need to sit if I wanna 😂😂 I figured you meant tmb since you said Justin was the one who threw it!! Awwww well that's seriously a tragic story all in all though :hug:glad you can joke a little at it now though, shows you've healed your heart™️ a little bit!

2 hours ago, Healed My Heart said:

Shout out to the time at the Monster Ball when I caught a Fetty necklace that Justin Tranter threw during the SPW set and a 13 year old girl ripped it out of my hands and shoved me and asked my adult self what I was going to do about it, fight her? and I had a panic attack and had to leave the VIP area to sit alone in the back of the auditorium and cry while Gaga sang Speechless :vegas:

wish i was there, i woudla sparta kicked tf outa her for you :vegas:

"back to you, f*cker"

PartySick
4 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

it need to be the new emote y'all

sour.png

This girl simply wanted to go to a concert and now some gays on a Lady Gaga forum want her face to be part of the emote collection :sharon:

🖤

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

This girl simply wanted to go to a concert and now some gays on a Lady Gaga forum want her face to be part of the emote collection :sharon:

she is just one of us. :ally:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Archived