Awww yeah :( 

The brunette was hitting that blonde girl for Olivia
Cos she always made Olivia doubt herself 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

it need to be the new emote y'all

sour.png

Please guys restore my faith in humanity and tell me I'm not the only one who doesn't find this funny at all

flyaway
Just now, elijahfan said:

Please guys restore my faith in humanity and tell me I'm not the only one who doesn't find this funny at all

It's heartbreaking to see a child in that state of fear

Healed My Heart

Shout out to the time at the Monster Ball when I caught a Fetty necklace that Justin Tranter threw during the SPW set and a 13 year old girl ripped it out of my hands and shoved me and asked my adult self what I was going to do about it, fight her? and I had a panic attack and had to leave the VIP area to sit alone in the back of the auditorium and cry while Gaga sang Speechless :vegas:

She/her 💗💜💙

holy scheisse
Just now, Healed My Heart said:

Shout out to the time at the BTWB when I caught a Fetty necklace that Justin Tranter threw during the SPW set and a 13 year old girl ripped it out of my hands and asked my adult self what I was going to do about it, fight her? and I had a panic attack and had to leave the VIP area to sit alone in the back of the auditorium and cry while Gaga sang Speechless :vegas:

Omg girl... :messga::selena: 

I'm so sorry you lost the necklace to that little punk but the way you told that story :billie:

2 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

Shout out to the time at the BTWB when I caught a Fetty necklace that Justin Tranter threw during the SPW set and a 13 year old girl ripped it out of my hands and shoved me and asked my adult self what I was going to do about it, fight her? and I had a panic attack and had to leave the VIP area to sit alone in the back of the auditorium and cry while Gaga sang Speechless :vegas:

Nah, I would’ve been throwing hands.

angry girl fight GIF

15 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Nah, I would’ve been throwing hands.

angry girl fight GIF

And before anyone starts saying “yOu’D fIgHt A 13 yEaR oLd GiRl!?!?”

Yes, yes I would. :vegas:

Spoiled little brats like that need to be taught a lesson clearly that their parents aren’t teaching them. :vegas:

And this was clearly back in 2011/2012 ish so I would’ve been 16 or so. :enigma:

Healed My Heart
2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Omg girl... :messga::selena: 

I'm so sorry you lost the necklace to that little punk but the way you told that story :billie:

Lmao, I can laugh about it now but it was a mess. I spent like $1000 on VIP tix and hotel and literally had to leave my spot during the end of the opening act and then couldn't get myself together enough to come out from the bathroom until well into Gaga's set. And I couldn't get back to my spot bc I bought early admission GA and it was obvi packed at that point so I paid all that to watch her on the jumbotron sitting on the floor by the entrance :messga:

She/her 💗💜💙

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, Healed My Heart said:

Lmao, I can laugh about it now but it was a mess. I spent like $1000 on VIP tix and hotel and literally had to leave my spot during the end of the opening act and then couldn't get myself together enough to come out from the bathroom until well into Gaga's set. And I couldn't get back to my spot bc I bought early admission GA and it was obvi packed at that point so I paid all that to watch her on the jumbotron sitting on the floor by the entrance :messga:

this is so sad, like wow... 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Anderson123

Omg I feel so bad for the little girl because that must be her first concert and she's seeing her idol live only for some dumbass fight to take place right there. :air: It's so damn funny but tragic.

Archived