Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pic of Cher and Janet Jackson in 1972 goes viral

COOOK

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe

yeah, i saw yesterday people saying that Cher must be a witch or something, because it looks like she's not ageing at all. :gayhat:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

People forget that Cher is 75 and has been very famous since about 21 years old! That's an extremely long time to remain relevant and known in the public eye

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Economy

Omg, not when u put a mature legend today as a girl in a photo beside a grown woman who was already an adukt in early 70s and is still around...

Cher is the godess of time :messga:

And Chers mom is still alive, take that in :vegas:

Economy
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

People forget that Cher is 75 and has been very famous since about 21 years old! That's an extremely long time to remain relevant and known in the public eye

Cher has had more comebacks after becoming a has been than anyone else I know. 

Everytime u thought her career was over:

Im Back Total Divas GIF by E!

But now shes been back too many times and around too long so now, shes such a legend she cannot ever become a has been anymore even even if she tried and never does anything again career wise :bradley:

Ororo Munroe
Just now, Economy said:

Cher has had more comebacks after becoming a has been than anyone else I know. 

Everytime u thought her career was over:

Im Back Total Divas GIF by E!

But now shes been back too many times and around too long so now, shes such a legend she cannot ever become a has been anymore even even if she tried and never does anything again career wise :bradley:

she's Cher

just like Madonna - people don't care how many copies their last album sold, they are the music industry! some artists wish their legacy would worth one day of being Cher or Madge. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Cello

Such a cute pic. This must be from around the time that Cher did a TV performance with The Jacksons :heart:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived