💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jade from Little Mix drags Noel Gallagher

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Jade Thirlwall claps back at Noel Gallagher after he criticised Little Mix's win at the Brit Awards becoming the first girl group in the history of the Brit Awards to win the Best Group award. Noel was in a band called 'Oasis' with his brother Liam Gallagher.

“He said something about that we were undeserving of the BRIT Award because we’re women and don’t write our own music… well, we do write music, but he thinks we don’t write music. Yeah, shame really. Because you know, we are definitely the most successful girl group in the country – but he’s not even the most successful performer in his family.”

getherjade-get.gif

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Because you know, we are definitely the most successful girl group in the country

Noel is trash but this is a false claim. Spice Girl is the most successful girl group in the world- how can they claim that? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

13 minutes ago, Kantakyakirno said:

Noel is trash but this is a false claim. Spice Girl is the most successful girl group in the world- how can they claim that? 

They’re far from being active or played regularly, Spice doesn’t hold the title if they’re not doing anything :shrug: 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

15 minutes ago, Kantakyakirno said:

Little Mix is the biggest girl group in the world currently. Clearly that's what Jade was saying.

Just now, INNA said:

They’re far from being active or played regularly, Spice doesn’t hold the title if they’re not doing anything :shrug: 

They do cos records stays forever until it is broken. And so far it have not been broken yet. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, Blake said:

Little Mix is the biggest girl group in the world currently. Clearly that's what Jade was saying.

Adding currently makes difference :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 minutes ago, Blake said:

I think they r big in the UK, I wouldn't say the world tho, they are known but they are not at Spice Girls level, doesnt matter Noel was being an asshole as usual

Reading Jade's comments, it's clear what she meant and I clearly got that. Maybe that's just me actually knowing how to read things though. :flop: :toofunny:

DelusionalGaga
34 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

but he’s not even the most successful performer in his family

Ok but she read him to filth :billie:

Anveeroy
23 minutes ago, Blake said:

Reading Jade's comments, it's clear what she meant and I clearly got that. Maybe that's just me actually knowing how to read things though. :flop: :toofunny:

Or maybe you don't know :)

FfFfFfFF
23 minutes ago, Blake said:

Or you are a fan and read her comment through fan lenses whereas others compared their knowledge of the popularity of Spice Girls and Little Mix and came to the conclusion that the former are much widely known.

Anveeroy
31 minutes ago, INNA said:

Eeh? What I am missing? So Michael Jackson is dead; so he can't be regarded as 'Most Successful Male Pop-star'? They didn't even add 'Right Now'. 

What's up with this kind of ignorance? 

flyaway
53 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

but he’s not even the most successful performer in his family.”

That's some good shade

Archived