šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian denies claims of new s* tape

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ray J's former manager, Wack 100, recently claimed he is in possession of footage of the pair which is "more graphic and better than the first one".

Ā Kim's lawyer has now hit out at Wack and accused him of looking for attention.
Speaking on Kim's behalf, lawyer Marty Singer told TMZ: "The claim that there is an unreleased sex tape is unequivocally false. It is unfortunate that people make these statements to try and get their 15 minutes of fame."

Wack had claimed he had "part two" of Kim and Ray's s* tape but insisted the only person he'd hand it over to would be Kim's estranged husband, Kanye WestĀ because it would be "disrespectful" to make the footage public.
Speaking on Bootleg Kev's podcast, Wack 100 said: ā€œAll I know is Kanye, holla at me, bro. We got part two on the laptop. Ainā€™t never been seen. Weā€™d love for you to have it. Itā€™d be a great personal, private NFT...
ā€œI would never give it to anybody but Kanye ā€™cause itā€™s the mother of his children. Because itā€™s Kanye, I probably would give it to Kanye. Thatā€™s for him. We canā€™t put that out there in the world like that. Itā€™d be disrespectful.ā€

sourceĀ source

The world's first ever monster truck front flip I'm just a bad girl trying to be good

littlepotter
44 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Wack had claimed he had "part two" of Kim and Ray's s* tape but insisted the only person he'd hand it over to would be Kim's estranged husband, Kanye WestĀ because it would be "disrespectful" to make the footage public.

This is the most disgusting misogynistic crap I've read in a while. This literally implies her husband has ownership of her body.Ā 

chaeri pls

BornAsUnic0rn
18 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

This is the most disgusting misogynistic crap I've read in a while. This literally implies her husband has ownership of her body.Ā 

Saying the alleged second sex tape of his wife could be his personal NFT is the most disgusting quote I read in a while.Ā 

Cello

This is gross. The way he's saying he would only give it to Kanye is really inflammatory and he's clearly just doing it to wind him up.Ā 

she/her šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤ | šŸš«Tabloid JunkiešŸŽ¶

Anderson123

Lmao give it to Kanye as if he was the owner of Kim's body. Yes she's the mother of hisĀ kids but her body is her body.

Archived