Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele posts photo with her boyfriend on IG

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Glad she moved on and found a very handsome guy 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Anderson123

We could’ve gotten a divorce album and now her in love album. I wonder which one she went for with LP4. :bradley:

chromaticabase
9 minutes ago, dit said:

she is glowing! stopping smoking has really helped her enormously. 

It's probably because of her new diet and excercise rather than her not smoking anymore. Like most of the really REALLY hot people I know smoke. :huntyga:

24 minutes ago, chromaticabase said:

It's probably because of her new diet and excercise rather than her not smoking anymore. Like most of the really REALLY hot people I know smoke. :huntyga:

I have to disagree with you. Whilst exercise and good diet help a ton...smoking really DRAINS people out after a while. She's been smoking from a young age so it will have taken a toll on her...now her skin literally glows and she just seems so much healthier (obviously also due to dieting and working out) but most probably due to halting smoking or at least lowering how much she smokes. 

chromaticabase
45 minutes ago, dit said:

I have to disagree with you. Whilst exercise and good diet help a ton...smoking really DRAINS people out after a while. She's been smoking from a young age so it will have taken a toll on her...now her skin literally glows and she just seems so much healthier (obviously also due to dieting and working out) but most probably due to halting smoking or at least lowering how much she smokes. 

Well, maybe, I guess it depends on the person. My mom and basically my whole family are like really active smokers (I stopped recently) and all of them don't look a day over 50, my parents are both 45 but look 35 and both my grandmas are over 70 but look 50 or even less and all of them have perfect health, which I don't understand either because they smoke A WHOLE LOT :toofunny: It must be a genetics thing I guess 

Archived