Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

6 Years of Lana Del Rey's Honeymoon

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Crescent Bloom

E_mMwJyWEAQu7Fb?format=jpg&name=medium

E_mMwJxX0AEMNQq?format=jpg&name=medium

Arguably her most underrated (and lush) work to date! What's your favorite (or least favorite :triggered:) thing about this record? Favorite tracks?

Spoiler

The Blackest Day is truly in the God-tier section of her discography. Swan Song, Terrance Loves You, Art Deco, and Salvatore also make an appearance.

Tied with UV as my favorite Lana album

lana del rey honeymoon GIF

I was so excited for "Music To Watch Boys To" and was pretty underwhelmed with that song. BUT High By The Beach, Art Deco, and one of my all time favorites, Blackest Day are all incredible, imo. 

Miichael

Favourites are The Blackest Day, Terrance Loves You, Honeymoon and Swan Song (imo this one is sooo underrated)

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

La Rosalia

My favorites:

The Blackest Day, Music To Watch Boys To, Salvatore

Songs I don’t like or don’t care about:

Art Deco, Religion, God Knows I Tried

Crescent Bloom
3 minutes ago, Monet said:

Terrence Loves You is a masterpiece. Best song of the album imo, and one of her best songs. 

that bridge is INSANE :giveup:

holy scheisse

Our.... Honeymoon 👁️👄👁️..

Underrated tbh, art deco, blackest day, music to watch boys to, high by the beach, Salvatore, swan song?? Truly a gorgeous album

Tom Nook

It’s very underrated, a very slow burn album but the production is so cinematic and the vocals are dramatic af it’s very film noir. There is a quality of these ballad tracks that is missing from Blue Bannisters. 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

My favourite album of hers, it's so dreamy, beautiful and cinematic :legend:

Freak > Art Deco transition...

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

Stream The Love Invention

I literally just check this page everyday but this forum made me reset my password and log in just to comment; this is by far one of Lana’s most amazing work. Yeah there are songs, that due to the nature of how repetitive the sound is in this album, don’t perform as well as they should but regardless it still one of her most well constructed pieces of art. Sonically she hits so many good composition notes that just allows this album to immediately create a story that expresses itself through many feelings by music.

Grigio Guy

Freak, Salvatore, Art Deco, The Blackest Day, and Religion are my top 5! This is album just feels so suburban upper middle class if that makes sense :vegas:

Religion is a product to sell.

VasilisVas

One of her best albums. I like all the songs with the exception of like 2 or 3. I remember this album getting dragged on here for some time and never understood why. 

Archived