Lil Nas X: Chromatica, PlanetHer, Montero crossover

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Air: I love Chromatica Gaga is the Queen of Pop 

Y’all: YASSSSS THE COLLAB WE NEVER KNEW WE NEEDED

And I’m side eying some of the comments in this thread tying musical opinions into racism and homophobia lol. It ain’t that deep.

But back on topic, Nas is a stunt queen and this is just another attempt after he sees how a good portion of our fanbase quivers at the mere mention of a collab with literally everyone.

As for the Dr. L*ke collaborator…if y’all wanna be fake woke about something here’s your bone. 

Well maybe they can remix Scoop to include Gaga in it. It owuld be a collapse.

Lil Nas X featuring Doja Cat & Lady Gaga :giveup: 

I find it interesting that in this time where our real world feels almost dystopian with the pandemic, violence, war, eco issues, wealth gap etc. artists seem to really be wanting to create beautiful fictional worlds to escape to with their art. I think we can all relate to that. Wanting to escape to Montero or Planet Her or Chromatica to get away from how hard things are for us all on Earth at the moment

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

They literally took gagas concept, put other music on in and called it a day :laughga:

No thanks. I'd rather have just a feature with gaga and doja. No Lil Basic X

Dawn is near.

BadRomantic
On 9/19/2021 at 1:01 PM, DekiDopa said:

They literally took gagas concept, put other music on in and called it a day :laughga:

No thanks. I'd rather have just a feature with gaga and doja. No Lil Basic X

These words here are trash.... lil basic? He's the only artist in the history of certification to go 15 times platinum. That isn't basic! HOW many damn hurdles does this man have to jump over expertly and prove himself time and time again for little trashboxes on the internet to finally acknowledge the impact and growing legacy an artist is creating.

These fools sound like Madonna fans circa 2009.

ELECTROHEART

No, we don't need it :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

5 hours ago, BadRomantic said:

These words here are trash.... lil basic? He's the only artist in the history of certification to go 15 times platinum. That isn't basic! HOW many damn hurdles does this man have to jump over expertly and prove himself time and time again for little trashboxes on the internet to finally acknowledge the impact and growing legacy an artist is creating.

These fools sound like Madonna fans circa 2009.

Keep going hopefully it will make you feel better 

He's extremly boring, try hard, basic and standoffish

Dawn is near.

While his music is not exactly my cup of tea, I reckon he's very talented and his album is great.

I would love a collaboration with Gaga, of all the young artists, I think he's the one I would see best alongside her (and certainly much more interesting artistically than a "duet" featuring a prefabricated mass-pleasing product designed purely for monetary reasons, funny as it may be).

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Archived