Lil Nas X: Chromatica, PlanetHer, Montero crossover

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911
3 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

Also WTF is with the disdain toward LNX I'm seeing? What's the reason?

Pressed and basic white gays dragging and disliking a popular, successful, openly gay Black artist?

Color me shocked.

Lil Nas X stays winning and keeping the haters pressed and basics bothered  :ohwell:

LibraLove
5 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Pressed and basic white gays dragging and disliking a popular, successful, openly gay Black artist?

Color me shocked.

Lil Nas X stays winning and keeping the haters pressed and basics bothered  :ohwell:

But what are they pressed about? It makes zero sense. Like, did he say or do anything bad? They're about to let a lazy, hetero block an openly gay, hip-hop, black man from a number one.

ZERO sense.

Gagaloo911
3 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

But what are they pressed about? It makes zero sense. Like, did he say or do anything bad? They're about to let a lazy, hetero block an openly gay, hip-hop, black man from a number one.

Not sure. He's done nothing wrong except be Black and unapologetically gay.

The racism and internalized homophobia won out I guess. :shrug:

And let's just be honest about it. If he was some white twink they'd be all over him and he could do no wrong.

LibraLove
1 minute ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Not sure. He's done nothing wrong except be Black and unapologetically gay.

The racism and internalized homophobia won out I guess. :shrug:

I'm just so confused by it. I'm not much of an RNB/Hip Hop person, but he's honestly a breath of fresh air and so inspiring and his music is good. Does it stem from him being a Barb/Nicki stan?

Gagaloo911
2 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

I'm just so confused by it. I'm not much of an RNB/Hip Hop person, but he's honestly a breath of fresh air and so inspiring and his music is good. Does it stem from him being a Barb/Nicki stan?

I agree. It's so nice seeing a male artist actually put effort into his craft and push the standards. A breath of fresh air for sure.

And like I said in my edit above, if he was some white twink (who made generic, basic pop music) they'd be all over him and he could do no wrong.

LostBoyfriend

Omg, a trio of a long song of those three would collapse the internet:giveup:.

Imagine a hyperpop dance dark beats song with Gaga Doja and Lil Nas X, and a long ass music video of them travelling their universes. Gaga as the matriarch and Doja and Lil Nas as her new followers. collapsing star trek GIF by HULU

Flawless
10 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

I agree. It's so nice seeing a male artist actually put effort into his craft and push the standards. A breath of fresh air for sure.

And like I said in my edit above, if he was some white twink (who made generic, basic pop music) they'd be all over him and he could do no wrong.

You're 100% right. What he's doing is revolutionary in music, he's opening the door for a lot of gay artists in the mainstream, and he's doing it in the rap/hip-hop scene, which is even better. He's pushing boundaries. I have a lot of respect for him!

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Chromatography
1 hour ago, LibraLove said:

in general there is a lot of homophobia in hip/hop rnb still 

BornAsUnic0rn
4 hours ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I think it could be fun to get all 3 of them on a weird ass track together, and imagine the video đź‘€

imagine them each doing their own videos, 3 preludes. idk, each leaving their planets to join forces to save them or something. and that would be the finale, the 3-way collab. 

Archived