💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JLo sometimes feels she doesn't belong in Hollywood

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Speaking in a new video shared on her JLO BEAUTY Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/tv/CT483yUpHVW/, Jennifer Lopez confessed that she has never felt like she 'belonged in Hollywood' - despite appearing in multiple films.

"I think for me, I know it is important for all of us to feel like we belong, um, and like most people there's so many times in your life when you feel like an outsider, I feel like that in Hollywood sometimes," Jennifer exclaimed in the short clip.
"I still feel that way," she added, hinting she doesn't feel respected as an actress.
"But the truth is you just need your little tribe. I believe we all have this limitless power inside of us that makes us unstoppable."

The actress and singer was speaking with her online fans about the importance of Latin women becoming leaders 
In the footage,she proudly declared fellow Latinas to be 'fearless and powerful' and able to 'accomplish anything they set their minds to',.

Towards the end of the clip, she revealed that despite her huge global success, she still suffers from imposter syndrome.

source
jlo1.gif
jlo2.gif

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

She might feel that way, it is valid. But at least she survived Hollywood tho. Many others are not that fortunate :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I know a lot of celebs legitimately feel this way but I 100% feel she doesn’t lmao. She tries so hard to force relatability, and you can just tell she adores being rich, famous and powerful. Even her own neighborhood wants nothing to do with her bc of how much of a sellout she’s been from jump

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

holy scheisse
4 minutes ago, soularpower said:

Even her own neighborhood wants nothing to do with her 

The Bronx?

Shipper

I wonder what chromatica tribe she belongs in. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Anveeroy
11 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

The Bronx?

The Block, Jenny from the block :cryga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

11 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

The Bronx?

Yeah from what I’ve heard they don’t care for her or the fact that she claims it as her starting point. I’m sure not everyone there feels the same way but my understanding is most of them see her as fake and using the Bronx origin story for clout basically

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

I don't wanna be like that but hahahahahaha what a joke. She is hollywood, she's everything about hollywood, she calls the paparazzis, she looks for attention from the media, she plays with the media (getting on a yacht and recreating the Jenny from the block moment? cmon), she's very bling bling, she loves her coffee mug to be blinged the f out, she loves her mansion, her big pool, her chefs and nannies, she loves her red carpets moment, she loves to work with designers, she loves being called an icon, she loves people talking about that green versace dress she re-wore it for Versace show, she loves designer, she loves money, she loves to work, she loves to be a star. Just stop acting like u hate it, we know who hates it, it's Keanu Reeves, Kristen Stewart, Britney Spears, Johnny Depp, Shaileen Woodley, and maybe not so mainstream but I've noticed lately Conan O'Brien clearly is not a hollywood person, there must be others but everyone just knows they don't have to say it because u can see it right thru them. Stop lying Jlo, embrace your bling bling girl, nothing wrong with it

MelbHawker

I just love how people on here are trying to bring her down.. it’s pathetic. 

Why aren’t her feelings & insecurities regarding her career in Hollywood valid? How people view her & how certain things she’s done in her career  have been remembered isn’t reflective of how she should feel - nor does it speak to how she does feel. 

Sorry, I’m not here for the hate she gets from this forum. She’s worked damn hard to get where she is/to have what she has, & she’s entitled to express her feelings as everyone else on Earth is. Y’all can stay pressed. 

According to people who worked with her in these years, she's actually the typical spoiled and arrogant woman from hollywood

Gagaloo911
1 hour ago, soularpower said:

I know a lot of celebs legitimately feel this way but I 100% feel she doesn’t lmao. She tries so hard to force relatability, and you can just tell she adores being rich, famous and powerful. Even her own neighborhood wants nothing to do with her bc of how much of a sellout she’s been from jump

What a sad person you are. Try getting out some and living a little rather than sitting behind your screen judging others for their insecurities because your own life is so boring.

We love you JLo!

Rahrahbitchson

Nothing against her but you dont have to be a fan to clearly see she love that hollywood life style, anyone who believe this is blind and delulu

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Archived