Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shakira crowned world's most successful football WAG

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Gerard Pique's significant other Shakira has been named as footballs most successful WAG (wives and girlfriends), beating the likes of Victoria Beckham and Little Mix's Perrie Edwards.
source

0_1.png

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Gerard Piqué is also world's most successful popstar hab!!! And David Beckham should also be crowned most successful hab, Well that's only if they are good husbands, and if they are good wives, but should we care? I don't know but I think there should be an award for the best husbands too, because it's very important to praise and lift up men for who they marry

Teletubby
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

Gerard Piqué is also world's most successful popstar hab!!! And David Beckham should also be crowned most successful hab, Well that's only if they are good husbands, and if they are good wives, but should we care? I don't know but I think there should be an award for the best husbands too, because it's very important to praise and lift up men for who they marry

Shakira and Gerard are not married
She once said this:
"I don't want to see me as the wife. I'd rather him see me as his girlfriend, lover. It's like a little forbidden fruit, you know?” 
“I wanna keep him on his toes. I want him to think that anything's possible depending on behavior.”

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

"I don't want to see me as the wife. I'd rather him see me as his girlfriend, lover. It's like a little forbidden fruit, you know?” 
“I wanna keep him on his toes. I want him to think that anything's possible depending on behavior.”

Makes no sense, it's like thinking just cus ur married the man will wanna cheat I think it's what she thinks in her head, if he wanna cheat go and cheat and leave his ass, why act like "im not ur married woman im still ur girlfriend we r still cool and fun im not boring im not the nagging wife" 

Full House Reaction GIF

Posh Spice still slay better for me :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived