Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Really? :what:

i think so but mostly because the song wasn't very popular

i still love the video regardless

a fan favourite and a lost for the culture that didn't appreciate it

sillynate

I love this video so much but I’m lowkey sad that it wasn’t made into a movie :bradley: the director had the idea of the video (but as a movie) for a long time before he met Gaga. Still a lovely video nonetheless :heart:

7 hours ago, dojo said:

i think so but mostly because the song wasn't very popular

i still love the video regardless

a fan favourite and a lost for the culture that didn't appreciate it

Who gives a f.uck if it was a radio hit? It's still an iconic moment in her career. It's reached enough people to be successful. Not every piece of art is made for the masses, sometimes it's just for the fans to enjoy. And that doesn't make it of any less quality. The scope of how many people something reaches doesn't equate to it's value

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SevenWonder

Can't believe the mv is only at 67 million views. For the love of Marry The Night, it deserves twice as many views. 

Madam Margolyes

Remember when half of GGD thought she'd drop it on 9/11 and the way we came up with excuses in case she got cancelled :billie:

It doesn't feel like it's been a year 

It's a weird time where it feels like everything is new yet everything happened (soon to be) 2 years ago :yennefer:

12 hours ago, Helxig said:

Who gives a f.uck if it was a radio hit? It's still an iconic moment in her career. It's reached enough people to be successful. Not every piece of art is made for the masses, sometimes it's just for the fans to enjoy. And that doesn't make it of any less quality. The scope of how many people something reaches doesn't equate to it's value

let's tone down the agressiveness luv

Archived