💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga finished shooting her online concert for Westfield

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Tinnitus15 changed the title to Gaga finished shooting her online concert for Westfield
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S

I figured they were showing a documentary. But this is cool too! :ally:

That's so exciting doing a whole separate virtual concert for Love For Sale :firega::vegas:

...I do NOT want to hear anything regarding Ch*o*a*ic* in here.:laughga::grr::huntyga::saladga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Bradley

Love for Sale officially has more performances than Chromatica. Four full-length concerts I think?

This, One Last Time, MTV Unplugged, Jazz & Piano in Vegas, is there another one?

Stupid Oreo
3 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

I figured they were showing a documentary. But this is cool too! :ally:

That's so exciting doing a whole separate virtual concert for Love For Sale :firega::vegas:

...I do NOT want to hear anything regarding Ch*o*a*ic* in here.:laughga::grr::huntyga::saladga:

Just now, Bradley said:

Love for Sale officially has more performances than Chromatica. Four full-length concerts I think?

This, One Last Time, MTV Unplugged, Jazz & Piano in Vegas, is there another one?

whats the problem bestie :neyde:

Bradley
1 minute ago, Stupid Oreo said:

whats the problem bestie :neyde:

I swear I didn't notice that before I typed my comment :billie:

EGOT2027

people just forget that chromatica came out at a time when live performances weren’t possible. i’m not saying she couldn’t have done more later in 2020, but for god’s sake the first time she finally was able to have a performance not get cancelled (the vmas…..people forget they tried to do one earlier like the football thing) she still felt like it was appropriate for her to mask while singing (since mtv said the dancers had to). like OF COURSE the album coming out when we have figured out how to do things safely again is going to have better promo lol. yes she could have always done more but like also put yourself in her shoes…..in late 2020 in the middle of a traumatic year for everyone and nonstop political chaos in the US, do you want to focus on promoting an album that came out 6 months ago or rest and prepare for your first big non-musical acting role?

Blastertoyo
5 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

people just forget that chromatica came out at a time when live performances weren’t possible.

You mean like the fortnite collab that didn’t happen? 
:ohwell:

please enlighten me to death

5 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

people just forget that chromatica came out at a time when live performances weren’t possible. i’m not saying she couldn’t have done more later in 2020, but for god’s sake the first time she finally was able to have a performance not get cancelled (the vmas…..people forget they tried to do one earlier like the football thing) she still felt like it was appropriate for her to mask while singing (since mtv said the dancers had to). like OF COURSE the album coming out when we have figured out how to do things safely again is going to have better promo lol. yes she could have always done more but like also put yourself in her shoes…..in late 2020 in the middle of a traumatic year for everyone and nonstop political chaos in the US, do you want to focus on promoting an album that came out 6 months ago or rest and prepare for your first big non-musical acting role?

Dua lipa performed every day last year, and she released album before gaga.

Sneaky Oliver

Its insane to think she was already recording music videos and promo for Love For Sale since 2018. When we all thought she was doing nothing. They had the album done already by then. I suppose she was still in the early stages of Chromatica production and had another whole era planned. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

nodandsmile

the way I watched "Cheek To Cheek Live" like a billion times... and we about to get three recorded concerts for this era... I just cannot lose!

qtyh.gif

EGOT2027
26 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

Dua lipa performed every day last year, and she released album before gaga.

yeah and she got hella flack for it as she was flying all over the place when no one else was / before things were more figured out. 

i of course wish gaga had done more for chromatica but i just think it’s dumb for us to directly compare that promo to any other era. it was quite literally a once-in-a-lifetime time to live through and things were changing by the hour

Mother of Puppies

I personally think she is saving the Chromatica performances for the Chromatica Ball and doesn't wanna spoil the surprise... maybe if people would already hear & see the Chromatica songs performed online they don't feel the need to go to a live show anymore.

(Which is hard to believe, because I wanna see her live regardless, but I'm sure there would be quite a few people like that)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

AnglerfishbraBENUS
4 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I personally think she is saving the Chromatica performances for the Chromatica Ball and doesn't wanna spoil the surprise... maybe if people would already hear & see the Chromatica songs performed online they don't feel the need to go to a live show anymore.

(Which is hard to believe, because I wanna see her live regardless, but I'm sure there would be quite a few people like that)

fans: think they know what Gaga is going to do

Gaga: does the opposite

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived