Bad Bunny spotted wearing Rain On Me Boots

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanDante
3 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

The guy next to him is drinking too, but he has a mask. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make

He has his mask pulled down for the drink. He is wearing it in the second photo. :bear:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

myluis617
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

At this point I think he has the entire Chromatica merch. He's one of us but in disguise.

Not in disguise he's been so open about it. 

myluis617
48 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Sad that Gaga and her team never replied to him when he wanted to work with her...

I think Gaga is gonna feature him in her next album or he is gonna have Gaga on bis next album I'm pretty sure they are waiting for perfect timing. You cant rush something that is going to be great. 

Joshie S

I haven't seen these posted by anyone who has purchased them?? This is the first time seeing them apart from the VMA performance.

Slay Bad Bunny :bradley:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Patriziaa Reggiani

The way his favourite album of 2020 was Chromatica.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Patriziaa Reggiani

And the fact he's a Joanne stan too! The Duality of this hot hunk.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Bambino
1 hour ago, myluis617 said:

I think Gaga is gonna feature him in her next album or he is gonna have Gaga on bis next album I'm pretty sure they are waiting for perfect timing. You cant rush something that is going to be great. 

Does she really have to just because he bought something from her merch? Idk but I don't want her to be the kind of versatile singer that goes from singing with Tony Bennet to singing with Bad Bunny. If anything, he can appear in a music video of hers or anything. Musically they don't go together.

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

2 observations.

Almost a dozen people in that photo and he's the only one without a mask in sight. I know restrictions have loosened and I'm not complaining because we get to see that face, but it's just odd.

Why the barnacle is he drinking from a measuring cup

He is in the middle of drinking something. If your vaccinated going out to eat it drink is ok. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

We All know he' stans Gaga. What other rain boots would he be wearing?

My question is who is that hot man I'm the mask and baseball cap. Hot. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Mister G
2 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

2 observations.

Almost a dozen people in that photo and he's the only one without a mask in sight. I know restrictions have loosened and I'm not complaining because we get to see that face, but it's just odd.

Why the barnacle is he drinking from a measuring cup

He was wearing one of those neck gainers people have been using for face coverings. That measuring cup though omg LMAO.

Archived