Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your favorite Gaga album VS what you think is her best album?

BARKDANGER

Featured Posts

BARKDANGER

What is your favorite Gaga album VS what you think is her best album? 

My favorite Gaga album is ARTPOP. It was her first album submersed in the internet/social media age. There were constant updates and information. There was so much hype. And my favorite song of all time is on time, Applause. 

But I think Born This Way is her best album, meaning cohesiveness, culture relevance, and the production and lyrics were top notch. 

What do you think?

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

PartySick

My favorite is ARTPOP but I think Joanne is her best. Fight me, gays :ally: the only one that comes close in quality would be Born This Way imo.

But ARTPOP will always have a special place in my heart :pray:

🖤

Interesting question!

Its hard for me to say tbh. Born This Way is still my favourite body of work from Gaga and i also could argue it’s her best too…

my personal favorite is ARTPOP

her best pop album is The Fame Monster – easily one of the most airtight pop records of the 2010s and probably 21st century overall

her best general album has to be Born This Way – very few artists are lucky to have an album that transcends the music scene; BTW is not only a great album sonically, but a socially, politically, and culturally important work. A history of the LGBTQ+ rights movement in the United States, and the world overall, is incomplete without mentioning this album and Lady Gaga; I don't think there's another mainstream artist of her status who was as forthright in their support of LGBT rights as Gaga was, and that, in my opinion, is her greatest legacy. Releasing BTW when same-sex marriage was still outlawed in all but 5 states in the US, when her mainstream career was barely 3 years old, is an excellent example of courage, character, and conviction.

Prostitute Barbie

Favorite is Chromatica because of the messaging, cohesiveness, and beats :sara:

But best is definitely BTW due to the cultural impact, production, and visuals :rockstar:

badfaith

My fave has to be Joanne. The songs are just so singable :billie: C2C is a second tho cause Jazzga is the best Ga :vegas:

Her best is BTW. The visuals and impact alone slayed :firega:

Archived