Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki doxxes reporters | Ballgate Megathread

Werk

Featured Posts

44 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

You don’t have to get defensive over an opinion… it’s not that serious. :billie:

My comment was already discussed with intelligent people like @SamanthaC and @holy scheisse who helped me understand the world of journalism with respect instead of trying to be smart like you are. So please, DO NOT. :sara:

Accusing other people of being defensive. :') Never change.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born This Way

I feel like being a Barb really became a stan meme in the past 2 years and this year especially it's become this type of sh*t. Barbs and BTS army are the worst stans.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

6 hours ago, Monet said:

This is basically the modus operandi of her fans when someone says something they don't like about Nicki

I mean I LITERALLY AM SUING nearly 30 barbz who "cancelled" me for saying **** about her, after that I pressed charges since they
- leaked my nudes (became a crime in Brazil not that long ago, luckily)
- sent death threats
- incited people to harm me physically
- leaked my phone number and hacked my whatsapp account
- shared it all in a video that got over 180k views on twitter

Things are walking slow, but steady, I already got a good view at the lawsuit and I'm feeling very confident since the investigations led to most of the aggresors. I could even doxx them if I was on their (reach end) level, but I'm going to leave it all to the Public Ministry and the authorities. And I haven't even moved an inch on the moral damages yet..

They who laugh last, laugh best.

kylie-minogue-bitch-please.gif

alsemanche

This is so f*cked up what the hell...

The death threat stories are giving me Azealia Banks flashbacks. I genuinely hope career dies already and some tangible action is taken against her. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

1 hour ago, Luk said:

I mean I LITERALLY AM SUING nearly 30 barbz who "cancelled" me for saying **** about her, after that I pressed charges since they
- sent death threats

Things are walking slow, but steady, I already got a good view at the lawsuit and I'm feeling very confident since the investigations led to most of the aggresors. I could even doxx them if I was on their (reach end) level, but I'm going to leave it all to the Public Ministry and the authorities. And I haven't even moved an inch on the moral damages yet..

Wait you're not joking ? Wow this is insane !!!!

Dawn is near.

dynamite
1 hour ago, Luk said:

- sent death threats

This is insane, those people are ****ed in the head wtfff

RahrahWitch

Holy fu** 

I was convinced this all started as a distraction from her sex offender husband drama but wow she's took it to a whole new level of disgusting.

hieronymus

It would be cool if she shat her pants every day for the next few months.

Just literally like... blew out the bottoms of her pants because the force of that poo trying to escape from her trash self was so great.

7 hours ago, Luk said:

- sent death threats

Omg, i can't believe it. I'm glad that someone finally is standing up against their abuse. Barbz behavior on social media always make me angry, and Nicki never says anything to stop them :saladga:

Oh, so you are brazillian? Or the barbz who did this are?

6 hours ago, DekiDopa said:

Wait you're not joking ? Wow this is insane !!!!

I know! lmao
These people have no boundaries, but now they're going to learn that the internet isn't a lawless land
Imagine becoming a first offender because of stan twitter...

36 minutes ago, Monet said:

Omg, i can't believe it. I'm glad that someone finally is standing up against their abuse. Barbz behavior on social media always make me angry, and Nicki never says anything to stop them :saladga:

Oh, so you are brazillian? Or the barbz who did this are?

I hope when things are settled I feel safe enough to address this publicly on social media, so I'll be able to show they were finally held accountable. And yes, both me and the ratz are brazilian. 

1 hour ago, Luk said:

I know! lmao
These people have no boundaries, but now they're going to learn that the internet isn't a lawless land
Imagine becoming a first offender because of stan twitter...

I hope when things are settled I feel safe enough to address this publicly on social media, so I'll be able to show they were finally held accountable. And yes, both me and the ratz are brazilian. 

I'm brazilian too. Eu achava que só os barbz dos EUA eram surtados assim... Enfim, espero que o processo continue com um bom ritmo e dê tudo certo no final :pray:

E expõe esses ratos mesmo :grr:

4 hours ago, Monet said:

I'm brazilian too. Eu achava que só os barbz dos EUA eram surtados assim... Enfim, espero que o processo continue com um bom ritmo e dê tudo certo no final :pray:

E expõe esses ratos mesmo :grr:

KKKKKKKKKKK ai amore, ratazana tem em tudo que é bueiro
A demora foi maior por conta da quantidade de réus e a dificuldade das operadoras em liberarem os dados, mas o MP deu o nome e agora a brincadeira vai começar
O melhor são eles até hoje cantando vitória, mal sabem o que os aguarda
Do jeito que o bonde tá andando vou processar até o Twitter por não cumprir a medida cautelar

BUtterfield 8
14 hours ago, Luk said:

- sent death threats

GET THEM!!!

Archived