Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki doxxes reporters | Ballgate Megathread

Werk

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
39 minutes ago, FootFoot said:

Rihanna also just followed Cardi. :rip:

Wow they were just hanging out like 5 days ago. :ladyhaha: rihrih was like woah I'm out...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

One of the many reasons my husband is seeking a full time meteorology position when his contract is up. 

Sweet! Good luck to him! Tell him to be one of the cool meteorologists, like this guy:

ImpossibleWeakCoypu-max-1mb.gif

:billie:

holy scheisse
7 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Oof, if I had a job that required me to have to be that consistent, I would quit. I don’t know how reporters are able to do that kind of work, but more power to them if journalism is their thing. :koons:

It was only a string of texts over what looks like a 24 hour period.... Doesn't seem too outrageous imo given shes a reporter. They could've just blocked her number 

Roughhouse Dandy

'Member when she said she wasn't gonna use Twitter anymore? I member :stalkga:

:laughga:

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

It was only a string of texts over what looks like a 24 hour period.... Doesn't seem too outrageous imo given shes a reporter. They could've just blocked her number 

Fair enough. But either way I would’ve taken the hint after not being responded to after like 8 hours of trying on the first day. But it’s her job so I get it. Idk, I just think this whole thing is ridiculous. :saladga:

holy scheisse
Just now, Munchlax said:

Fair enough. But either way I would’ve taken the hint after not being responded to after like 8 hours of trying on the first day. But it’s her job so I get it. Idk, I just think this whole thing is ridiculous. :saladga:

Haha fair enough as well.... I took a journalism class in college and hated hounding people for the articles they made us write... I could neva be a reporter:teehee:

Just now, holy scheisse said:

Haha fair enough as well.... I took a journalism class in college and hated hounding people for the articles they made us write... I could neva be a reporter:teehee:

Oof. More the reason why my dream job was to be a mortician. At least my clients wouldn’t talk back. :awesome: (mortician humour is fun.)

SharkmanthaC
9 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Sweet! Good luck to him! Tell him to be one of the cool meteorologists, like this guy:

ImpossibleWeakCoypu-max-1mb.gif

:billie:

The way I could totally see him doing something like this. 

she/her/hers

hieronymus
39 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

'Member when she said she wasn't gonna use Twitter anymore? I member :stalkga:

:laughga:

That was before Twitter exposed her lie of having her account restricted. Someone needs to destroy her phone.

2 hours ago, Munchlax said:

I’m not siding with Nicki at all, she was absolutely wrong for posting that persons number knowing well what would happen. But damn, that reporter is relentless. Give it up and move onto the next story, sis.

It’s seriously not THAT important to harass someone like that. They didn’t ask for this.

You can block people… it’s not that serious

6 minutes ago, uo111 said:

You can block people… it’s not that serious

You don’t have to get defensive over an opinion… it’s not that serious. :billie:

My comment was already discussed with intelligent people like @SamanthaC and @holy scheisse who helped me understand the world of journalism with respect instead of trying to be smart like you are. So please, DO NOT. :sara:

Archived