Featured Posts

Teletubby

she lied that she will never use Twitter again 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a second

First of all, yes anyone harassing anyone like that is terrible. BUT it's kind of a little tiny bit her fault or do I see this wrong ?

Also, if I was rich I wouldn't let my family be "poor" whatever that means to her. Especially if she is is THAT worried about them.

Just terrible this whole mess that she started. She just can't get out.

And again here.. 

LOG OFF FOREVER:laughga:

Dawn is near.

Pennywise

N*cki: wtf reporters after my family?!?!?!?!

Also N*cki, to her millions of followers: Y'ALL LEMME TELL U ABOUT MY COUSIN'S SWOLLEN BALLS LIKE- 

make it make sense :cryga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

ALGAYDO

She literally harasses the victims of her rapist husband, trying to pressure them into recanting their statements, yet she complains about reporters hounding her family for STUFF THAT SHE PERSONALLY POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA?? Deranged comes to mind 

Mister G

She brought this on herself and her family by telling stories with a baseless claim. Gurl bye. She needs to take a Roman Holiday and fly off in her Starship.

It's the typical different steps psychos do

[says something dangerous to society]

[defends themselves in a vulgar way]

[says family is being harassed and threatened]

[talks about freedom of speech]

4 minutes ago, Mister G said:

She brought this on herself and her family by telling stories with a baseless claim. Gurl bye. She needs to take a Roman Holiday and fly off in her Starship.

love the references! 

Listen I live in Trinidad and I can tell you Nicki is doing the right thing. They’re trying to use her as a bad example but she’s exposing the truth. 

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, Joshhh said:

Listen I live in Trinidad and I can tell you Nicki is doing the right thing. They’re trying to use her as a bad example but she’s exposing the truth. 

Nicki, is this you? 

3 minutes ago, Joshhh said:

The truth is her cousin has syphilis

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

She literally harasses the victims of her rapist husband, trying to pressure them into recanting their statements, yet she complains about reporters hounding her family for STUFF THAT SHE PERSONALLY POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA?? Deranged comes to mind 

She's always the victim lol and she's never wrong... She gives da baby vibes ngl 

Archived