💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kimberly Wyatt talks about Pussycat Dolls reunion tour

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

“I hate this situation happening, but I’m just going to stay optimistic. No one told me except the fact that I’m going on tour next September, so I’ve done everything I can to get this, so I’m optimistic about it and have a kind of heart. I’m going to put it in. Band back together. We’re just getting started, so we’ll continue to understand it, make it happen, and believe we’ll be back on stage next year. We think it’s thanks to our fans. It’s ourselves. Unless we can control the situation. All I can do is manifest and expect the best.”

“I’m in a tricky situation … this has nothing to do with me. It has a lot to do with the girls and I want everyone to feel good when we finally get on stage. I want them to be there, I want to live my dreams, nothing else. Like I hate drama. I think it’s very unnecessary, but it may be necessary for others, and they I hope that will put out a drama. It’s a way to live your dreams. “

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived