Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

Oh no, not Rose!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Ororo Munroe

i don't understand this whole conversation. 

are Nicki and Rose saying that world's elite want us to get vaccinated to die or what? or to our balls to fall out? what do they want? 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

JusKeepBreathin

Oh, lord someone hopping on the controversy band wagon. It's too bad becaue Rose has actually had an extremely powerful man and corporation destroy her career after a sexual assault. I actually feel sorry for Rose. She is the living embodiment of the patriarchy destroying a woman. I actually feel that her paranoia is from enormous amounts of PTSD against men and huge corporations that humiliated her. Remember she also dated Marlin Manson and we know now what he does to women too. 

Nicki just complained her cousin's balls were huge, because of the vaccine. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Chlorine Sevigny

Rose is deranged, and obsessed with her paranoid world view and will jump on any cause that supports it.

I will never forget when she unleashed who she truly is at a book talk at Barnes & Noble. A rageful, narcissistic, abusive person who has lost contact with reality. 

3 minutes ago, FootFoot said:

Rose is deranged, and obsessed with her paranoid world view and will jump on any cause that supports it.

I will never forget when she unleashed who she truly is at a book talk at Barnes & Noble. A rageful, narcissistic, abusive person who has lost contact with reality. 

was she abusive? to who?

Pop Music
4 minutes ago, FootFoot said:

I am a huge Charmed fan and after seeing this video i've always felt uncomfortable with them (don't know pronouns) ((no shade or ill will meant toward them ))

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

djBuffoon
13 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i don't understand this whole conversation. 

are Nicki and Rose saying that world's elite want us to get vaccinated to die or what? or to our balls to fall out? what do they want? 

Exactly. The more unvaccinated, the more who die. How does that serve anyone's bank account?

Archived