💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rose McGowan says she stands with Nicki Minaj

Teletubby

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

We all know rose has paranoid delusions and Nicki delusions of grandeur , so let them be delusional together :vegas:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatican
18 hours ago, dynamite said:

Rose McGowan has become insufferable in the last decade, or maybe she always was.

In the last few years especially. She’s clearly on drugs. 

A deranged woman feeds another. Not surprised.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

20 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i don't understand this whole conversation. 

are Nicki and Rose saying that world's elite want us to get vaccinated to die or what? or to our balls to fall out? what do they want? 

The worlds elite are coming for our balls :wtf:

flyaway

She doesn't need to support Nicki to make a point about our broken system. Yes, we know this system is fcked up and favours the rich (I mean, who are the owners of the pharma empire?). 

But vaccines are doing what they're supposed to do. One problem at a time. 

InTheCloset
20 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

I'm sorry but what? What do the billionaire cult leaders have to do with Nicki's cousin's friend's balls?

The cult wants everyone to have big balls so they can hire them for ‘videos’ and make more money n get richer. :ladyhaha:

The abyss stares back

Computer

It's so interesting how Rose became MAGA but tbh it's not totally surprising either.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

InTheCloset
20 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i don't understand this whole conversation. 

are Nicki and Rose saying that world's elite want us to get vaccinated to die or what? or to our balls to fall out? what do they want? 

:saladga:I get the part where people think they need to question vaccines. But saying its a whole conspiracy and all is just so stupid. In my country a rumor gained traction that the vaccine would kill u in two years. And many of my class fellows (in med school) are still not getting the vaccine because of it. Its like 40-50% of them havent got the vaccine yet. 

The abyss stares back

Ororo Munroe
20 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

:saladga:I get the part where people think they need to question vaccines. But saying its a whole conspiracy and all is just so stupid. In my country a rumor gained traction that the vaccine would kill u in two years. And many of my class fellows (in med school) are still not getting the vaccine because of it. Its like 40-50% of them havent got the vaccine yet. 

literally the same thing where i live. but here people refuse to get vaccinated, because they are scared they won't be able to have kids in the future. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

InTheCloset
Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

literally the same thing where i live. but here people refuse to get vaccinated, because they are scared they won't be able to have kids in the future. 

the pandemic would have been so much under control by now if everyone got vaccinated

The abyss stares back

Archived