💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rose McGowan says she stands with Nicki Minaj

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Mister G

Misinformation is literally the root cause behind a lot of these deaths. But sure Rose take sides with Nicki’s cousin’s friend…

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
berlinforme

Excessive capitalism being bad? Oh my, what sheep I have been! Everything happening must be a huge conspiracy. Thanks for clarifying, Rose. 

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

In her book she said that was a hired actor by Harvey Weinstein 

She was promoting her book when it happened. What book? :oprah:

And I don't doubt Rose would say that. She looked like a transphobic lunatic and would want to absolve her culpability from that situation. 

6 minutes ago, FootFoot said:

And I don't doubt Rose would say that. She looked like a transphobic lunatic and would want to absolve her culpability from that situation. 

have you read her book? if so, do you reccomend? i'm in the hunt for a good bewk

BUtterfield 8
8 minutes ago, FootFoot said:

Okay nvm 

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, dojo said:

have you read her book? if so, do you reccomend? i'm in the hunt for a good bewk

I started to, I've always been meaning to finish. :rip:

She has lead an extremely fascinating life. 

But I think she has really become a conspiracy theorist now and that scares me because of the influence she may have. She campaigned with Larry Elder in the California recall election. :awkney:

Why don’t these celebrities help the scientists in finding a better cure then. All they can do is tweet garbage from their mansions while people are dying out there. Disgusting behaviour honestly.

1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

E_d3BZvXEAU49Gw?format=jpg&name=medium

What the fck is going on ? :laughga:

This whole mess is terrible, sad & funny at the same time

Dawn is near.

TheSlash

I witnessed human stupidity before, but time and time again people surprise me how they ignore proven science and rather keep spreading the virus :smh: .

Also, dear Rose, relatively speaking, you're part of the elite as well :reductive: .

Ew, David!

Archived