💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran replaces himself at Number 1 in UK

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ed Sheeran goes straight to Number 1 on the Official Singles Chart with Shivers – knocking his own 11-week Number 1 single Bad Habits off the top spot in the process.

Shivers opens with 59,000 chart sales – including just over 9,000 sales on CD, to become Ed’s 11th Number 1 single.

This is the second time Ed has replaced himself at Number 1; the first time was in January 2018 when Perfect was knocked off by Eminem’s River, which he featured on. 

Meanwhile, Elton John & Dua Lipa leap seven places to Number 4 with Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) - Dua Lipa’s eighth Top 5 single, and Elton John’s 21st and first in 12 years, since 2009’s Tiny Dancer (Hold Me Closer) with Ironik and Chip.

Drake scores another Top 40 entry with Way 2 Sexy ft. Young Thug & Future (11). Doja Cat reaches a new peak with Woman (14) up six places, and Ed Sheeran rebounds three with Visiting Hours (19).

Sam Smith's Like I Can at #79 (thanks to TikTok). :tony:

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/ed-sheeran-replaces-himself-at-number-1-on-the-official-singles-chart-with-shivers__34060/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

thatfoxyfeeling

I love Ed he's a great songwriter but Bad Habits has been Number 1 for 11 weeks what the actual f :wtf: 

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

knocking his own 11-week Number 1 single Bad Habits off the top spot

just smile y'all

giff-min.thumb.gif.4f9c11c1d054f04d08bd7

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Gimme More

I like Shivers, it's better than Bad Habits and i'm happy it prevented Drake from going Number 1.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, badfaith said:

Just listened to X :bradley: I miss that sound from him :bradley:

He says this new album will be a lot more similar to X and that these singles are the most pop songs on the album, so if you like X there should at least be a handful of songs that are more your speed!

See The Best In Everyone

Archived