Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Fanzone tickets for L4S are up!

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo

I just scored mine! :vegas:

Screenshot-2021-09-17-11-46-31.png

Check your email if you registered via live.westfield.com, it will have the link to the free ticket sale!

Don't sweat it if they are sold out, they will be up again on monday it says :poot:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Oreo
6 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Not yet for Austria ...

Oh that might be, I am in The Netherlends FYI

8 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Oh that might be, I am in The Netherlends FYI

You were damn quick. Got the email 1 minute later it says waiting list 😅

Stupid Oreo
7 minutes ago, HausofMaud said:

You were damn quick. Got the email 1 minute later it says waiting list 😅

I had that too, but I kept refreshing and refreshing and 10min later I was able to select my ticket amount:enigma:

It was pure panic:bear:

Chuckles

Ugh I saw the email notification and did not pay any mind to it. Now I am on the waitlist. If anybody in NL gets a +1 I will be happy to join you and make it a fun time!

Eheh done

The live show with Gaga will last for 40 minutes

The pré show will be hosted by DJ CatCat

One of the gifts is a t shirt (for those in the fan zone) plus a pack which will include different gifts

There will be a contest (for France) to win prizes : 

10 boxes : 50€ gift card, a tshirt and a sweat shirt 

20 boxes : a t-shirt and a sweat shirt

NewUsername

Yeah, the ****ers said "Up now!", while it was announced it was going to be the 20th, ffs. See, just as I said, miscommunication and changing plans, it's SO frustrating.

NewUsername

Also, the FAQ say that your ticket does not guarantee you a place, that the ticket has to be exchanged for a bracelet. The way it's written, I wonder if they will even distribute more tickets than there are bracelets :saladga: What kind of airfare practices does this sound like :saladga:

Stupid Oreo
Just now, NewUsername said:

Also, the FAQ say that your ticket does not guarantee you a place, that the ticket has to be exchanged for a bracelet. The way it's written, I wonder if they will even distribute more tickets than there are bracelets :saladga: What kind of airfare practices does this sound like :saladga:

If you have a ticket and if you are able to be there between 12-18, you are guaranteed of a place.

12 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Yeah, the ****ers said "Up now!", while it was announced it was going to be the 20th, ffs. See, just as I said, miscommunication and changing plans, it's SO frustrating.

There will be, monday on 9:00 am via this link;

https://click.mallofthenetherlands.nl.westfield.com/?qs=c025a911e952c15389062293c2cda898a4fb1675c88274a7f53cdb5432ac105c068da0e8ef6d6c359955e5d4bce351b953c3dbb6cdede8ef

NewUsername
Just now, Stupid Oreo said:

If you have a ticket and if you are able to be there between 12-18, you are guaranteed of a place.

There will be, monday on 9:00 am via this link;

https://click.mallofthenetherlands.nl.westfield.com/?qs=c025a911e952c15389062293c2cda898a4fb1675c88274a7f53cdb5432ac105c068da0e8ef6d6c359955e5d4bce351b953c3dbb6cdede8ef

The way it's written, it's very vague, they don't explicitly say there will be enough bracelets for everybody, just that you have to be there between 12h and 18h and that it's "first come, first served". So this definitely sounds like it could be possible that they will give out more tickets than bracelets...

I know there will be more tickets on Monday, it's still miscommunication and extremely frustrating. You can't just decide to open 3 days beforehand without prior notice.

Stupid Oreo
9 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

The way it's written, it's very vague, they don't explicitly say there will be enough bracelets for everybody, just that you have to be there between 12h and 18h and that it's "first come, first served". So this definitely sounds like it could be possible that they will give out more tickets than bracelets...

I know there will be more tickets on Monday, it's still miscommunication and extremely frustrating. You can't just decide to open 3 days beforehand without prior notice.

oh bestie i wish i could help you :nooo:

where are you located?

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Stupid Oreo said:

oh bestie i wish i could help you :nooo:

where are you located?

:kara:

Belgium, I want to go to the Lille show, since it's the closest one.

Stupid Oreo
Just now, NewUsername said:

:kara:

Belgium, I want to go to the Lille show, since it's the closest one.

Oh I was talking about the Dutch show:enigma: That is why it may differ

Archived