Fanzone tickets for L4S are up!

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

I got in!!! :excited:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Stupid Oreo
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

I got in!!! :excited:

yass versace queen slayyy skinny legend charli xcx snatch my wig :ladyhaha:

where are you going??? who is going to Mall of the Netherlands btw

ChicaSkas
Just now, Stupid Oreo said:

Century City Los Angeles!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

18 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

I’m going to Leidschendam 😏

So what does the ticket actually do? Let you into the mall? Says Fan Zone bracelets will be given out only to first 250 people in line. So, if I can't be there early, is there even any point in going? Got a ticket for Los Angeles, but can't be there until 9am, at the earliest. Should I just stay home and watch on my phone then?

Stupid Oreo
Just now, NT78 said:

So what does the ticket actually do? Let you into the mall? Says Fan Zone bracelets will be given out only to first 250 people in line. So, if I can't be there early, is there even any point in going? Got a ticket for Los Angeles, but can't be there until 9am, at the earliest. Should I just stay home and watch on my phone then?

The Westfield here told me that you are guaranteed of a wristband with a ticket, if you are in time :)

DeanSummer

Got mine today

Tickets guarantee you your wristband but you need to pick it up in a certain time frame (in Austria it is between 6pm and 8pm : events ends at 8:30) 

I have to work till 7 and will miss the beginning of the live performance but two friends will check me merch if there is anything for sale

DS

The FAQ says that a ticket does NOT guarantee a wristband. Only the first 250 people to check in will get a wristband. The ticket just gives you the CHANCE to get a wristband. 

This is stupid. 

NewUsername
7 hours ago, NT78 said:

The FAQ says that a ticket does NOT guarantee a wristband. Only the first 250 people to check in will get a wristband. The ticket just gives you the CHANCE to get a wristband. 

This is stupid. 

Which city is this for? Best to check by mail, I guess.

Flippy

****ing great. Of course LA gets it but SF doesn’t :saladga::fthis:

I can’t be bothered anymore

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

10 hours ago, NewUsername said:

Which city is this for? Best to check by mail, I guess.

Los Angeles. 

Anyway. I'll just stay home and find a way to stream to my TV and Bose Sound system. I can't be at the mall at 6am on a weekday...

Archived