Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Fanzone tickets for L4S are up!

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

NewUsername
7 minutes ago, Andreu said:

10 and still nothing :deadbanana:

I checked some of the other cities and some of them have the ticketing open and I can select them. I wonder if maybe actually all of them did open, but they've just sold out immediately.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
salty like sodium
Just now, NewUsername said:

I checked some of the other events and some of them have the ticketing open and I can select them. I wonder if maybe actually all of them did open, but they've just sold out immediately.

More likely each country has its own opening time.

salty like sodium
3 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I checked some of the other cities and some of them have the ticketing open and I can select them. I wonder if maybe actually all of them did open, but they've just sold out immediately.

So here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/billets-lady-gaga-celebre-love-for-sale-166506981865?aff=ebdsoporgprofile

It says "the event is full" for this show in France. And the other westfield still has tickets and doesn't have the westfield members message anymore, nor the "general sale september 20". So I'm guessing the other ones just haven't opened yet. But hopefully that means they'll open soon.

Also relieved to see the 483 followers are for all 18 screenings across the world, not just my country. :oops:

Stupid Oreo
30 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

What do you mean?
I've been on the page since 08h50 and nothing seemed to have changed since then :/

6-ADAADAA-8-D9-E-44-D5-996-C-F585-FDEC32

NewUsername
18 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

So here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/billets-lady-gaga-celebre-love-for-sale-166506981865?aff=ebdsoporgprofile

It says "the event is full" for this show in France. And the other westfield still has tickets and doesn't have the westfield members message anymore, nor the "general sale september 20". So I'm guessing the other ones just haven't opened yet. But hopefully that means they'll open soon.

Also relieved to see the 483 followers are for all 18 screenings across the world, not just my country. :oops:

I just checked all of them again and you're right! So that may be the explanation.

salty like sodium
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

I just checked all of them again and you're right! So that may be the explanation.

Also I checked every 30 mins for the past 12 hours pretty much (yes I need sleep ... hahah) and I did not notice my event (UK) open.

Stupid Oreo
59 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

It changed to waiting list 3 minutes ago (Lille)

IT IS UP FOR LILLE!!!

Stupid Oreo
Just now, Stupid Oreo said:

IT IS UP FOR LILLE!!!

Just now, Stupid Oreo said:

you do be complaining all day long but when they are up you vanish :air:

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

you do be complaining all day long but when they are up you vanish :air:

I vanished because I saw it as well and was completing the form ! :D Got them!!

thanks for thinking of me!

Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, Papergangstuh said:

any word on the New Jersey one yet?

It's Europe only bestie

Papergangstuh
1 minute ago, Stupid Oreo said:

It's Europe only bestie

One in New Jersey and one in California are doing it as well.

Archived