💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lil Nas X’s “MONTERO” (Album) & “THATS WHAT I WANT” (Video) - OUT NOW

Featured Posts

Just now, PropaGaga said:

He said a while ago that there’s a deluxe version of the album. It’ll probably be released before the chart period for this week ends, as most artists have been doing lately.

Oh, is that a new thing artists been doing lately? Interesting. I’ll have to keep an eye out for that! :partysick:

• Guest changed the title to Lil Nas X’s “MONTERO” (Album) & “TWIW” (Video) - OUT NOW
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
12 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

He said a while ago that there’s a deluxe version of the album. It’ll probably be released before the chart period for this week ends, as most artists have been doing lately.

!!

we was like AAHHH 🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Versace said:

I’m just upset that Empathy didn’t make it. The others are just ok, not too bothered about them. He did tease he has plans for Empathy, so maybe we might see a deluxe edition or maybe it’ll be reworked as Sam’s song ft Lil Nas. We’ll have to wait and see. 

I mean, I got the files. My only hope is My Little Baby bc it’s sounds the most unfinished yet has the most potential 

• Guest changed the title to Lil Nas X’s “MONTERO” (Album) & “THATS WHAT I WANT” (Video) - OUT NOW
PartySick

It's so refreshing to see an openly gay artist not be ambiguous with pronoun use :giveup:

So many men and women avoid them to make their music "safer" but he's just going all the way with it and I have to stan :giveup:

🖤

SHALLOW
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's so refreshing to see an openly gay artist not be ambiguous with pronoun use :giveup:

So many men and women avoid them to make their music "safer" but he's just going all the way with it and I have to stan :giveup:

Really? I think everyone uses them nowadays :huntyga: 

LilyLark

This is probably my favorite song of his. I love him, but most of his songs are kind meh for me...but I've really liked all of his post Old Town Road stuff.

Flawless

I didn't loved that much as I was willing to love this album but there's some solid tracks. I hope he earns all the success. What he's doing for pop culture and for our lgbtq+ community rn is amazing. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Archived