StarstruckIllusion
36 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Bops? There’s bops on the album I haven’t heard? :triggered:

Tell me more, what songs? :enigma:

>>> 75% of the album. 

5 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

>>> 75% of the album. 

I-

I just skimmed through them quickly because I’m going to bed soon. What was his label thinking not including these tracks..? At least as a deluxe edition or something!? :saladga:

2 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Album is ok. Decent debut, though songs are very short. 

It’s a 15 track album that spans about ~42mins, I think that’s a good time amount otherwise it would just sound clustered.

5 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

>>> 75% of the album. 

I’m just upset that Empathy didn’t make it. The others are just ok, not too bothered about them. He did tease he has plans for Empathy, so maybe we might see a deluxe edition or maybe it’ll be reworked as Sam’s song ft Lil Nas. We’ll have to wait and see. 

10 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

>>> 75% of the album. 

2 minutes ago, Versace said:

I’m just upset that Empathy didn’t make it. The others are just ok, not too bothered about them. He did tease he has plans for Empathy, so maybe we might see a deluxe edition or maybe it’ll be reworked as Sam’s song ft Lil Nas. We’ll have to wait and see. 

Anomaly is definitely my favourite out of those four within the 30 seconds or so I skimmed through each. :party:

TSUNAMI
27 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Also AAHHH this praise!!

De-****ing-served!

For a debut album, it's perfect. It totally gives you a glimpse into his personality, past, present and future; his desires and wishes.  I love the artist he became and I love his new music. 

Song with Miley is really something. 

PropaGaga
49 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

I-

I just skimmed through them quickly because I’m going to bed soon. What was his label thinking not including these tracks..? At least as a deluxe edition or something!? :saladga:

He said a while ago that there’s a deluxe version of the album. It’ll probably be released before the chart period for this week ends, as most artists have been doing lately.

• Guest changed the title to Lil Nas X’s “MONTERO” (Album) & “THATS WHAT I WANT” (Video) - OUT NOW

Archived