💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TONYxGAGA: Love for Sale (Single) - OUT NOW

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

And see all the typos :huntyga:

Just noticed we made almost the same thread. :billie:

I think I made mine a minute before yours it looks like. Let a newbie have some shine for posting new Gaga news this one time. Lol :pole:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But tbh, compared to C2C, the two songs they released so far are not really it for me. They kinda remind me of songs from C2C but just a bit more boring... maybe I have to listen to them again :shrug: 

Just now, artd0me said:

But tbh, compared to C2C, the two songs they released so far are not really it for me. They kinda remind me of songs from C2C but just a bit more boring... maybe I have to listen to them again :shrug: 

I’m not a huge Jazz fan in general. I love the classic, old sound but it honestly just sounds the same as C2C, to me anyway. No disrespect to any Jazzer peeps out there who could probably tell me different - Jazz isn’t my specialty.

thierryrreiht
14 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Just heard it - SOMEONE IS GETTING FIRED!

Wait til you notice the autotune at 0:33

NewUsername
11 minutes ago, artd0me said:

Yeah, same here :/
I was (and are still) very excited for L4S, but aren't really vibing with these 2 songs so far.
I also think she does some thing with her voice here that irks me a bit.
Hope I'll love the rest of the album + get to love the two first ones after all.

thatfoxyfeeling

Not gonna lie I'm not feeling this era, living for the aesthetics and what not but the songs are like watching paint dry. :fatcat:

Aga Gydal

Yeah… both of the songs so far haven’t done anything for me. Bummer because I really adored Cheek to Cheek, but maybe I’ve soured on jazz Gaga. Looking forward to hearing the full album though

Guess everyone’s gone to sleep since we didn’t get anything we didn’t know about with that Instagram story Gaga posted. :billie:

When you all wake up, I’d love to hear your thoughts on the song, people! :sara:

NFRatwell
14 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Yeah, same here :/
I was (and are still) very excited for L4S, but aren't really vibing with these 2 songs so far.
I also think she does some thing with her voice here that irks me a bit.
Hope I'll love the rest of the album + get to love the two first ones after all.

I think in  CTC she sounds more safe? Like she’s trying to prove she can be serious and classy with her voice. It sounds great. But in these songs, she’s all over the place which probably comes with the fact that she’s more comfortable and doesn’t feel the need to prove herself. Which is obviously great, but that allows for higher highs and lower lows.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
51 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Am I the only one realize the 1:18 they cut Tony's vocal weirdly? 

the vocal cuts / editing together of them in both tracks released so far have been questionable ….

still a fan, just wondering why anyone with ears didn’t catch this

we love a sequel though 😌

PartySick
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

And that's what she abused Replay (Dorian Electra Remix) for? :dom:

Jk, I didn't expect anything more :vegas:

Reveal hidden contents

:fatcat:

She loves torturing the pop stans :giggle:

I live :giggle:

OT: A bit more up tempo than I expected but still love it :flutter:

🖤