celeb

Shawn Mendes to Camila Cabello: it’s giving Cher

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

The whole video is cute. He is kinda teasing her interview in the vogue magazine behind the scenes. 

She literally says it's giving studio 54, it's giving 70's. It's giving... around 5 times. 

I hate when people post small clips for their own confirmation bias with no context. 

Not you OP the Twitter user. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

This thread is a homophobic mess. You literally posted a tweet that's calls him a fvcking fruit.  It's Perez Hilton 2002 trying to out people by making fun of them. Why not drawn a cúm stain on Shawn's mouth with a white pen?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShcLgN7Sobq98uMpvBsvD

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Squidward T
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

This thread is a homophobic mess. It's Perez Hilton 2002 trying to out people by making fun of them. Why not drawn a cúm stain on Shawn's mouth with a white pen. 

🙄 

TimisaMonster

I mean...we all know...EVERYONE knows...If You Say So Shrug GIF

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PartySick

Part of me is lowkey bothered by people constantly questioning his sexuality...and another part of me believes he's doing it on purpose 'cause he finds it funny :bear:

🖤

TimisaMonster
38 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Part of me is lowkey bothered by people constantly questioning his sexuality...and another part of me believes he's doing it on purpose 'cause he finds it funny :bear:

That would be exhausting and pointless after a while pretending to act more gay or effeminate as a joke...even behind closed doors where nobody is really around...like this moment

It is what it is...listen to his interviews about being in school and people calling him gay and how he tries so hard to NOT talk, walk, or act a certain way...

If this is him trying to come off more masc...:bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JazmineRice

I was gonna jump on the "he's so gay in this" ship, but damn, da lordt knows we don't need more of that energy in the world.

And with that I'll just say, 'Shawn....when and if you ever feel like you're a little different from the rest of the guys... and like your bed is over populated with the other half you've chosen...

social media wtf GIF by Stefanie Franciotti '

Archived