💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes to Camila Cabello: it’s giving Cher

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, JazmineRice said:

I was gonna jump on the "he's so gay in this" ship, but damn, da lordt knows we don't need more of that energy in the world.

And with that I'll just say, 'Shawn....when and if you ever feel like you're a little different from the rest of the guys... and like your bed is over populated with the other half you've chosen...

social media wtf GIF by Stefanie Franciotti '

I saw him first.

B6-A689-FB-D0-DE-46-DA-B70-F-9357-EBF938

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

Holy ****, I’m so tired of seeing stuff like this. He’s feminine and in love with a woman. Stop being so ****ing close minded and let the man live. It’s SO refreshing to see men let go of gender norms and remove toxic masculinity from their lives, but you little ****s just RELENTLESSLY ridicule and make fun of him for being gay.

He’s spoken openly about trying to be more “manly” in the past because he was insecure, and he clearly is letting himself be more authentic lately, since he’s happier/more comfortable with himself. Shut the hell up and let him live; it’s honestly pathetic.

11 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Holy ****, I’m so tired of seeing stuff like this. He’s feminine and in love with a woman. Stop being so ****ing close minded and let the man live. It’s SO refreshing to see men let go of gender norms and remove toxic masculinity from their lives, but you little ****s just RELENTLESSLY ridicule and make fun of him for being gay.

He’s spoken openly about trying to be more “manly” because he was insecure, and he clearly is letting himself be more himself lately, since he’s happier/more comfortable with himself. Shut the hell up and let him live; it’s honestly pathetic.

No gay man would think Camila is serving something as legendary as Cher, so you’re probably right

FameHookah

He'll have another panic attack after this.

Camila was a well known lesbian back in tumblr before she was famous.. this whole thing is so sad and wrong.

What kind of message is that? Its 2021 ffs lmao..

I feel SO bad for him at this point.

WTF is MDNA

alsemanche

Listen i dont like this guy or Camilla at all but y'all are f*cking weird for constantly calling him gay lmao. I don't understand how the same people who fight for people to be whoever and however tf they want to be also can't accept that a man dating a woman can be "effeminate" for lack of better word. Is it really that hard to accept that not every hetero man is a macho dude who speaks in a deep "masculine" voice and punches people in the face for a living? Not to mention that bisexual people exist. Literally let him be whatever tf he wants to be and stop enforcing the same stereotypes y'all love to pretend you're figting against.

OT: It's giving delusion

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Chromatican

This is honestly sad. Like just come out of the closet already. I know stereotypes aren’t always accurate and everything and straight men can like gay things etc but this is just…it’s real obvious he is gaaaaaaaay. 

holy scheisse
2 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Camila was a well known lesbian back in tumblr before she was famous..

Wait what?

3 hours ago, FameHookah said:

He'll have another panic attack after this.

Camila was a well known lesbian back in tumblr before she was famous.. this whole thing is so sad and wrong.

What kind of message is that? Its 2021 ffs lmao..

I feel SO bad for him at this point.

They both could be bisexual tho..

Anyways they seem to love each other I'm sure they'll figure things out

President Biden

Anyone ever consider the alternative: Both of them are closeted and what is truly “sad and wrong” isn’t investigative fans, but rather the fact Shawn & Camila are perpetuating straight culture over embracing homosexuality? :jase: Just a thought

I got drunk

I think it’s disgusting that people on here are questioning someone else’s sexuality. None of you know him personally. Just let him live and leave him be! This constant questioning is problematic and getting tiresome 

codymonster
2 hours ago, President Biden said:

Anyone ever consider the alternative: Both of them are closeted and what is truly “sad and wrong” isn’t investigative fans, but rather the fact Shawn & Camila are perpetuating straight culture over embracing homosexuality? :jase: Just a thought

But that’s the thing, you’re basically saying “there’s a possibility they’re gay, so it’s okay to bring it up and harass them so that they accept themselves.” 
Like, that’s absolutely not anyone’s business and you can’t force someone to be what you think they are/should be. They say they are straight, so assuming they are “perpetuating straight culture” is ridiculous. Thats going into “they said no to sex, but I actually know they want it so I had sex with them” territory. :saladga:

I mean it's possible a lot of straight guys (and girls) talk like that it's becoming less a "gay" thing and just a regular vocabulary by people especially if they use the internet (ESPECIALLY Twitter lol) 

We can debate the origin but truth is a lot of people talk this way now and that doesn't mean someone is gay, just increases the odds that they are around gays in their life 

But sis if u are hunty let me try :stalkga:

Archived